Bar Certificate Concern

Howdy Citizens of Firestone.

So I wanted to bring something up, today the Bar Exam results for the month of June where released and they are as follows.
Passed
-ElliottMz
-Skeletron19YT
-Hecxtro
-HxpppyTeddy
-Wolf_RBLX
-BreakingComputers
-IceBreaker768
-iiPentagramz
-SerZhukov

Now for the people that passed one of those names might happen to stand out, IceBreaker768 happens to be a former BCA who was accused of the following.
-Aiding and Abetting - x3
-Witness Tampering - x30
-Obstruction of Justice - x30
-Conspiracy to Commit a Crime - x4
His case can be found here. https://trello.com/c/OkyDHdBi/2946-state-of-firestone-v-icebreaker768

Now onto the matter at hand, IceBreaker committed these charges and happened to receive a Bar(blacklist) from holding a Bar Cert from the BLEE. Yet they seem to have gone and up and removed said bar. How is it someone with that rap sheet who’s done what he’s done is able to pass an appeal in front of the BLEE and get re-certified? What’s to say he won’t do it again? As well as their is other people blacklisted from holding a Bar Cert who haven’t done anything like Mr.IceBreaker and yet get denied an appeal. One such name comes to mind, MattewGreen his offense much smaller then IceBreaker submitted an appeal to the BLEE and was denied. Why?

Why are we letting someone with this past and this history back as a Bar Certified Attorney yet again just to go through the same mess.

(I apologize for any errors within the above message I am currently in the hospital a tad drugged.)

2 Likes

its roblox

6 Likes

He was not convicted of any charges. The BLEE gave him a second chance and he passed the bar exam fair and square. This has nothing to do with the judicial branch, the title is extremely misleading. At the end of the day, Icebreaker got a second chance and you berating him on a online post isn’t going to do anything. If people didn’t deserve second chances, expungements wouldn’t exists. Mind you, he wasn’t even convicted of the charges, he was “accused” of. Icebreaker legally took and passed the bar exam and no matter how much people are going to complain, legally, nothings going to happen. So what’s use of coming on the forums and trying to stir issues?

2 Likes

He wasn’t convicted as he told the BLEE he was done with Roblox and wouldn’t come back to firestone and so they decided to drop the charges. But if you’d like the proof is all still there.

1 Like

The fact you think the judiciary controls lawyers makes your opinion meaningless.

8 Likes

he did commit any crimes irl, he didnt hurt anyone,
its an internet game, just let him be and have fun

4 Likes

I know the judiciary doesn’t I just put a random thing at a headline, wasn’t thinking if you might read the last line again…

1 Like

That’s not what he said. If you look at the transcripts, he said he wasn’t coming back for the spring term as he had school. It’s very sad you think the judicial branch deals with lawyers, lack of intelligence on your part. There is no use of berating him here, nothing is going to change. The outcome isn’t going to change so what exactly is the “end game?”

1 Like

I completely agree

1 Like

That’s the BLEEs problem not his. Next time I get prosecuted I’ll just quit roblox and come back 5 days later

1 Like

The charges were dropped by the atate since the new AG came in, and chris left.

3 Likes

this is a video game you don’t gotta be so serious

3 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, I believe a criminal can be an attorney. I know it’s legal in real life similar to this man

1 Like

He isn’t a criminal to start with, he was never convicted, he was only accused. In addition, BLEE overturned his disbarment which allowed him to take the BAR Exam which he passed. The whole issue with this forum is that the OP seems to be misinformed about many things such as claiming Ice committed these acts while he wasn’t even convicted in the first place. The OP is trying to stir problems because he doesn’t agree with ice’s disbarment being overturned but the matter of fact remains that he can’t do anything. No matter how much complaining / ranting he does on here or any of the servers, nothing is going to change the fact that ice was given a second chance and he took the BAR exam and passed it on his own merits. I think we both recall a forum post that happened recently which stirred up quite the problems and didn’t really have utility to anything, and this post is doing the same exact thing.

3 Likes

This entire post reads bogus in all honesty.

1 Like

its a roblox game

2 Likes

tampers with witnesses, has around 70 pending felony charges that were dropped and is welcome back in open arms

5 Likes

“Pending charges” were dropped. No one welcomed him back with open arms, in fact, the majority of the people are jumping on the bandwagon with the false notion that he’s some sort of criminal by your statements. Icebreaker hasn’t said a single word since January, he in fact hasn’t even commented on this post. Regardless of how many times you are going to complain (DOJ Server, Firestone Server, Firestone Forums, Etc) nothing is going to change and you simply can’t do anything about it and that’s just pure fact. He was given a second chance by the BLEE and if you have a problem with it, that’s a you problem. Frankly, the majority of the people on this platform do not care and only care about progressing in their own roblox career. The negativity you and 103 keep bringing isn’t really providing any sort of utility per se to anyone. But please, keep on going, I find it hilarious on how you seem to care so much about Icebreaker.

1 Like

But please, keep on complaining. That doesn’t change the fact that you can’t do anything.

1 Like

Aside from the fact that this is not a ‘Judicial Branch error’ (this thread isn’t objectively an error, you’re just giving your opinion), I do disagree with the reversal of Ice’s disbarment. I also have past experiences with IceBreaker in former cases, he would act quite arrogant and make mischaracterizing statements about my work as a lawyer. I do not feel that IceBreaker has yet shown any absolute promise to change his unethical ways, I hope he at least discontinues that behavior seeing he can practice law again.

2 Likes