Banned from Congress chat?

Just so no one can claim I’m withholding information to start off with here is what was said. I also recommend reading what came before this as the chats were a little long and I’m not going to post them all here.

I’ve been personally attacked in the discord myself and never really complained. The constitution is violated for months with people ignoring it completely ones that knew it was happening such as hecxtro. When pointed out I find myself banned from the congress discord. Anyone can go read the chats it’s wild that this is the direction things go. Am I wrong for feeling wronged?

17 Likes

This is what I dislike about major leaders, the failing to accept you’re wrong. These day’s, they don’t take “No” as an answer. Instead, they fight it off trying to object it making themselves worse when they don’t realize it. The fact that is the Lieutenant Governor disappointments me even more, glad you address that. As most people, don’t know where to go to address it. I suggest you talk more bold actions against him though.

6 Likes

I don’t think there is any official action I can personally take. The violations that have happened have no civil or criminal charge officially. As well as regulation of the congressional discord is just done by the Governor, Lt.Gov and presiding officers, meaning they can ban whomever they’d like for any reason

5 Likes

It’s a Discord that is jointly administered by myself and the Speaker of the House.

If the Speaker chooses to unban you it is not my place to stop him.

Your demeanor is always rude and disrespectful to everyone around you, not just me. Your energy does not help anyone.

7 Likes

I’m not here to fluff your feathers, you all were violating the constitution. You didn’t care, I pointed it out you banned me from the discord because as I said in the chats above, it “hurt your little feelings” :frowning: .Instead of addressing and trying to fix a problem you and stamose decided the right direction was to go “YOU WERE A SENATOR WHY DIDNT YOU” knowing well that we did indeed protest, and fight against the trello voting going on. Stop pretending, anyone can go read what’s going on. they can also go read that they should watch you in mayflower where you actually care right?

8 Likes

Administered by someone who doesn’t care about their position in-which they’re holding in the state. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

I dont know how many times this has been said

stop complaining about things that happened on discord.

no one cares

in b4 i get jointly attacked by inno and cen

6 Likes

I think that’s where you’re mistaken people do care, as this implicates more then just my access to the discord. It shows they were violating the constitution without a care in the world.

5 Likes

Unless saying agree to disagree is attacking you no

4 Likes

Wrongfully banned. Hecxtro gives out shit to people, but cannot take it himself.

8 Likes

What?? Firestone’s government leaders allowing emotion to take control of their actions?? Impossible!

22 Likes

I mean if we go back to a discussion regarding the courts, they’ve banned a lot of people from their discord which restricts their ability to access and know ongoing cases. If a case they need to know about is being held and be set precedents throughout, then people need access to these things.

A compromise would be restricting the persons ability to speak if they’re supposed to be banned, allowing them to still read information but not interact with people unless actually needed.

7 Likes

lol

5char

4 Likes

Hecxtro is at it again!
First he massacres - in his words - 15 people at the capitol and now this.

I know he is really smart and can do his job well but like dude… this is the time to admit that you errored. We all make mistakes and its fine that you make mistakes but like… you need to unban him. That wasn’t cool.

7 Likes

If that’s the case maybe actual game ownership and moderation should be the ones overseeing the discords

4 Likes

Id also like to point out that inno and cen have been fighting with hec for god knows how long and vice versa. This is nothing new and i dont see how its a big deal.
If you have a problem with how hes conducting sessions, take it to court calling him out in discord isn’t the place to do it.
As Lt Gov he has every right to ban whomever he wants from the discord regardless of circumstances

4 Likes

not to mention the courts are keeping people who are perm banned from the community in the courts discord, and some are even given the VIP role… I thought env made an announcement about not keeping people in discords who are banned.

/shrug

6 Likes

The way I see it, Innovative pointed out a problem he saw in Congress (a very flawed institution that has been left unchecked for years (plural)), some people didn’t like what he had to say, so instead of taking action and addressing the problems that were brought up, they choose to suppress and try to shove everything under the rug.

If I heard correctly, Congress allowed 3 people to vote and pass a Constitutional amendment. How’s that remotely allowed.

12 Likes

We’ve been protesting the illegality of voting over trello. Correct. Because everyone has been blind to the truth for the past couple months.

Look into the law, and context behind conversations and information before you go off ranting on the forums, which you do best. Find a day job.

7 Likes

I have always supported the actual FS owners to run each discord so that rules are consistent, but at the same time I’m hesitant because it may make each discord run like each roblox group. With slow updates and basically no control until Fed, Envelope, or Path, have been nagged enough times. So it depends on how it’d be implemented.

6 Likes