Banned for "logging"

Hello, So I am going to talk about my recent banning from Firestone games on this forum because I was banned from the discord and can not contact the person who banned me. Anyways I thought the situation was cleared up until I found out I was banned for “logging” which I did not do. Basically what happened is my computer had low battery which you can see it was charging in the image and shut off randomly while I was being detained. So I turned it back on to realize my client was disconnected… If you want to know the reason why I wrote this here to clarify myself again I cannot contact the person who banned me and me being banned form the discord along with most people ignoring me…

Link to my ban card: https://trello.com/c/mxshC3aa/14508-coolburger890199992012
Link to my proof I did not log: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420265362844680192/436263097628491777/Capture.PNG

(You might have to paste it idk)

3 Likes

Gonna need more proof than that. We’ve had problems with people turning off their wifi to purposely crash and act like they did not log.

2 Likes

Looks like the wifi is good in the bottom right. @Straphos

1 Like

I know, it’s very controversial. You can always just turn it back on then screenshot, however. I know it sounds like a bunch of nonsense being thrown at him, but we don’t want to unban people who log then trick us. I’ll leave it up to other devs about what they wanna decide on.

3 Likes

I support you @CoolBurger890

2 Likes

Me too. ^

1 Like

“Client disconnected from server” is the message I typically get when I crash. If I was a criminal, I wouldn’t turn my god damn Wifi off, to get away with “logging”, as it can destroy downloads. It is fully the decision of y’all, but this kinda is a stupid ban, especially when we have people logging, and reported, yet aren’t banned.

2 Likes

Banning for logging on 1st offence is stupid especially when robloxcan crash

1 Like

Lag = Crash
Reduce the lag = Less false reports of loggers

2 Likes

Anyone else notice a discrepancy?
In the ban proof, the Trooper is by Bloxy:

However, in the “proof” that he didn’t log, there is magically a green CV right next to him:

So, where is the green CV in photo one? Not sure, but I think that is a pretty large red flag right there.
Also, in the log proof, they are in the street, which is a dark grey, and the proof that he didn’t log was taken on a lighter grey surface.

1 Like

That glitch happens very often. it’s a cuff clutch. Basically, both people see themselves in different spots on their screen.

1 Like

Of course, he did not a log…that picture should be enough proof. I know cool burger and he has a bad record like me, why would someone with tons of arrest need to log? That’s like me logging with 130 priors that would not even add up. I say unban NOW

1 Like

A dev has already responded on the matter and it really isn’t for here regardless.

1 Like