Bank robberies & realism

Firstly, I would like to see bank heist in Firestone. Here is how it would work, of course, you could change it for the better. It would work like this, the max amount of cash you can still is 2-3k Per robbery, you can only do a robbery every 40 minutes per server. The bank with the cash in it is RANDOM, Kinda like how the gun dealer often moves spots. The bank with the cash is random. and only 1 person can rob it at a time, or per ATM or if there is 1 vault, one vault whatever it may be. and again the max is 2-3k Also add a clothing store, it coast In-game cash to buy them you can buy things like a ski mask, hats, clothing ETC for realism to make roleplay more fun/exiting. Why/ Because, when you have a bad record in FS there is nothing to do but drive around…like who wants to do that? Of course, you could just keep a clean record but not everyone wants that. they want to do crimes and they also want to enjoy the game, it would also make RP more fun for Law enforcement. An extra idea is Bounty hunters! Instead of just auto sentencing people for their crimes if they don’t show up to court, instead have a Bounty hunter get them. They will jail them for how much time they needed for the crimes that the judge would have given them if they showed up for court. so instead of 900 seconds, it could be real life 72 hours or however much time they were going to get from the judge. And just some realism TIPS, I Think we RP everything too much what I mean by that is, for example, you go up to someone and say -hits or -stabs I think we should add a store where there is bats, machetes, knives, etc. Now it won’t be a problem with random killing because they won’t do much damage at ALL like legit with a knife, it would require like 10 stabs to kill someone, also they go out of stock FAST. like per server, 4 would spawn in. and one knife would be like 600$ and they restock every 30 minutes. or just 4 per server. and they are out. Just add more realism, in general, like Police batons and they can break windows, pins- tool only law enforcement agencies would have them. they can Pin people only can be done if you are like 2 studs away from the person and you have to be running using stamina. and to add to that Even though I’m a criminal and I Hate cops, I think they should re-add guns being able to break windows, on top of that also add bullet proof or resistant stuff, like civ cars, LEO Bullets can penetrate doors, and random parts of cars (If they shoot so many many rounds in one spot) And stuff like the SCSO Bear can take AK Bullets. but average police cars CANT. They can only take gunshots from stuff like c2’s tec9’s and etc. stuff like that. But the bank idea is the most important to me and I really hope it gets added. I Think this would make fs more realistic and enjoyable for people with jobs and criminals lol

3 Likes

Support, but it won’t be their priority.

2 Likes

This stuff could be fun. But bounty hunters would probably just be a corrupt and useless agency. It’s much simpler and less annoying to just have an AJSC+ go into our side of the DB and put time in.

2 Likes

true dat

2 Likes

But yeah, masks, robberies sound fun. Might give me more cases too, mmmm. I do think knives should be done carefully alas we could turn into Norfolk where one guy with a knife can murder ten cops in like three seconds.

3 Likes

Yeah lol, That’s why I didn’t even bring up fist, we should NEVER have a fist that you spawn with like a tool that would get abused. And yeah for sure that’s why only like 4 knives per server should be in-stock in the store and they do VERY little damage.

2 Likes

Surely sounds fun, but do you really think our citizens could handle this? I see them simply robbing the bank and logging. Repeatedly.

2 Likes

Never thought about it that way, BUT Here is a solution, upon stealing the cash. You have to wait 8-10 minutes to actually get the money. And the police would be notified upon someone robbing the bank with the location. Or who knows someone might think of a better idea.

2 Likes

Perhaps, but they’re many things going into this. I dont see this anywhere in near future.

2 Likes

Support but this shouldn’t be high priority.

2 Likes

already discussed and planned among the devs, it’ll get done sooner or later

4 Likes