Bank of Firestone - Security Division

bankoffirestoneblackflag
bfblack
Refer for this for Information. The Bank of Firestone - Information
Refer for this for Clerks information Bank of Firestone - Clerk Division and Security Division

Welcome to the Security Division part of the Bank of Firestone. Please read everything.

What is the Security Division for the Bank of Firestone?
A division that protects the redwood bank from any danger, mostly robberies.

What are the requirements to be Security?
Must have a CFCT Cert. This is the only way you can get a gun and protect the bank.

How will my money be safe from any criminals?
Your money gets put into the ATM, deposits and withdraws are roleplay because that isn’t a real feature yet.

How do I become Security?
Attend a tryout or applications once we make it. Pretty much all. If you pass the tryouts then you will be ranked to trainee. You MUST have a CFCT Cert.

Is Security hard?
It can be at times when fighting criminals. But most of the time it’s easy.
Who runs Security?
No overseer right now (the old one got promoted to Vice president after Danny resigned)
No Head of Security.
We really need security, if you have a CFL, dm President Sharkfish82 ASAP, our banks can be robbed now

1 Like

why only redwood bank?

It should expand to protect people

2 Likes

because commerce says that security can only protect the building from being robbed, cannot protect people. There is a new CEO, @ThinBlueCoren I will only assist if needed.

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

Incorrect, we’re in the process of renewing, I passed the business to my senior staff members, they have time, they know what they are doing, and they have asked for my help so I am doing what they say here.
It hasn’t been 30 days yet.

1 Like

Exactly so why are you posting things which make it appear that you are running the business. You’re “blacklisted from running a business” for 30 days.

2 Likes

I’m not at all. I’m helping the business, can I not work under something else there? You’re causing arguments here but I made a fucking mistake to your business, actually act as a PR Director, and not some dude who hates my ass after doing something. My staff asked for my help, I’m doing the favor. I ain’t running the business, I’m just putting us out there, but you don’t want that because I did shit to you, well I’m sorry, and the new CEO has even stated that too that he’ll fix relations with your business, I’m only helping, a helping hand until it’s stable, if you have any issues, please dm the new CEO, and not flood up this thread with our arguments. I don’t wish to argue, I know I’ve done shit wrong, and I am just helping the business, not running it.

1 Like

Mr. Jason, with all due respect, I’m not targeting you. As PR Director, my job is to connect with the public and make sure policies/actions are enforced.

All I recommend is you have the actual CEO post the security division information and not you, for the sole reason of being Commerce blacklisted.

1 Like

Howdy folks, this is president Sharkfish82 here. Frixtro, he is not the CEO and surely is not head of the bank anymore. He is currently my Vice President of the bank and is assisting me in collecting employees and making our business heard once again. If you have any concerns about my coworker, please direct it to me. Also, the reason he posted it is because the CEO is not currently on and I am in the process of making applications.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like