Bank of Firestone - Clerk Division and Security Division

The Bank of Firestone - Information Refer to this for information

What is the Clerk Division?

This is a Division for clerks to work at the bank, they deal with roleplaying withdraws, robberies, and deposits. They also handle real firestone loans which are protected by a format only they know.

What is the process of being a clerk?
The first thing you have to apply for Clerk, once you pass, you will be invited to a discord that is made for contact signing, once we get a high ranked employee. They will get a notary and start the contract signing, the contract has some agreements and stuff and if you break those rules you will be sued by the legal team and yeah. After you sign it you will have an in-game training and a discord training, then you will be trained to use the trello and a website that is used for safe keeping.

What do I do when you get robbed while working in-game as a clerk?
Security should be there attempting to shoot down the suspect and contact Law Enforcement. If there is no security. Attempt to call 911 in-game and wait for them to arrive and arrest the suspect, in some way they do not arrive, attempt to follow the suspects demands for your own safety.

Can be working as a Clerk be hard at times?
Sometimes yes, training can be hard and the applications will also be hard.

How can I be a clerk?
Refer to this The Bank of Firestone - Information
Who leads the Clerk Division?
Overseer is @anon89270917
Acting Overseer (due to a low amount of clerks we got two) is @XtremeSkilZz979
Head of Clerks is @Uncircuit
That is all the information you need for clerks.

Thank you for reading,

Chief Executive Officer JasonBourneAxis

2 Likes

Contact me if you want to apply.

1 Like

Refer for this for Information. The Bank of Firestone - Information
Refer for this for Clerks information Bank of Firestone - Clerk Division and Security Division

Welcome to the Security Division part of the Bank of Firestone. Please read everything.

What is the Security Division for the Bank of Firestone?
A division that protects the redwood bank from any danger, mostly robberies.

What are the requirements to be Security?
Must have a CFCT Cert. This is the only way you can get a gun and protect the bank.

How will my money be safe from any criminals?
Your money gets put into the ATM, deposits and withdraws are roleplay because that isn’t a real feature yet.

How do I become Security?
Attend a tryout or applications once we make it. Pretty much all. If you pass the tryouts then you will be ranked to trainee. You MUST have a CFCT Cert.

Is Security hard?
It can be at times when fighting criminals. But most of the time it’s easy.
Who runs Security?
No overseer right now (the old one got promoted to Vice president after Danny resigned)
The Head of Security is @Josh_Lovelace
This is all of the information you need for clerks.

Thank you for reading,

Chief Executive Officer JasonBourneAxis

1 Like

neat.

1 Like

what the actual hell?

2 Likes

what?

1 Like

Or me…

1 Like

yea sorry @XtremeSkilZz979 don’t hurt me :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes