Bail System

I think there should be a robux and or in-game money to pay bail if your time is at a certain time. Just so people don’t just have to sit there and wait. Yeah you might say, “They did a crime and deserve to sit in jail.” It seems realistic to add some sort of bail system.

3 Likes

Good idea

1 Like

I don’t think we should have a bail system, unless it can be accurately calculated and realistic based on crime and not time.

• Murder would be $25,000 bail. I don’t want a $1,000 bail for every crime and see people we just arrested out already.

• LEO’s may be confused as they would be just arrested and think they are glitching; I believe on the arrest record it should say “Bailed” beside their previous crime if they do bail out.

• Or just do a bail on Robux as that wouldn’t be bad for the devs.

2 Likes

maybe judges can set the bail amount?

2 Likes

Or if LEOs can set the bail depending on your record and what the book says about the bail. Something like that, I don’t know.

1 Like

A person who kills 20+ people realistically doesn’t get bail.

Best Wishes,
-Mr. Law.

1 Like

Plus truly bail would be a court thing.

1 Like

That is why it should depend on the crime they do.

1 Like

Moreover, bail is a matter of the courts and in-game there is none. The process would not work. Courts are not always on for LEO arrests. LEOs do not set bail.

Best Wishes,
-Mr. Law.

2 Likes

Then why have a jail? The point of jail here is to just stop people from being moronic. And the Courts will never give bail, as why would we lol. I’m not wasting an hour+ of my time leading to a conviction then being like “ah yeah, just pay 50 robux and off you go.” They can sit and wait. Plus, then there will be even more mass murder.

Take good ol’ Norfolk. People would kill literally everyone and buy their way out, do it again, repeat until everyone is in the seventh circle of hell.

6 Likes

25k is just overkill for bail. It should be an amount you could afford, so people can afford to pay bail. Min should be 1k and max should be like 3k.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

And if they can’t afford it, their friends can come to the prison or something.

1 Like

I will set bails at one billion dollars hehe

3 Likes

LOL…

1 Like

LMAO, “I find the defedeant guilty of all crimes, Bail set at 1,000,000,000 Robux paid directly to me”

1 Like

ok…

1 Like

Technically, our cruel and unusual punishment wouldn’t apply as it doesn’t mention excessive bail, and a bail is to get out of punishment. So in theory if this gets implimented, I could really destroy people’s bank accounts.

2 Likes

Wow. Stop trying to find loopholes in our laws.

1 Like

agreed if the technology implemented is good, then we can have bail bonds or something like that

1 Like