B_aconxv and CarIosCarmine for Prominence

B_aconxv & CarIosCarmine for Prominence

I. Introduction

Mayoral Candidate b_aconxv

Hello Citizens of Firestone & Residents of Prominence,

I’m b_aconxv, formerly known as Baconman1499 & I am someone who has been involved within the Firestone government for some time and has been a lead player in our inferior governments. I’ve served in many fields in all levels of government in Firestone but I want to focus your attention on the positions that most relate to Prominence Mayor apart from my wide range of experience. Two very notable positions I have which is similar to Prominence Mayor are my positions as the incumbent Mayor of Arborfield, and incumbent County Councilman. I’m extrememly well known for my position as the Mayor of Arborfield due to the amount of unique changes I brought to the table which were then picked up by other municipalities. During my tenure as Mayor, I have done so much that really brought Arborfield more attention to be seen less as a poor town. In this effort, I’ve hosted MANY events in Arbor and I’ve given APD a lot to do in the city when possible, and I’ve also supported many local businesses in Arborfield who have significantly benefitted from my contributions.

There are a list of things that I can be proud about during my tenure as Arborfield Mayor, so I’ll list the key takeaways of things I’ve done as Mayor. First, was my continued transparency. I ensured that there was a monthly recap of every month I served as Mayor, covering what has happened in the cities, including the negatives, and going over what I’ve done in the month. Unfortunately my Press Secretary had irl issues so the monthly releases from the past months that were not released is being saved for an end of term release. Another is my establishment of the Arborfield Public Outreach which was a complete success. There, epople could privately and directly contact my administration for conerns, reports, foia requests, and suggestions. We had a high amount of tickets and response and everyone who had something to say made a ticket.

Long story short, I have chosen to run for Prominence Mayor because having served in the Redwood Administration, Prominence Administration, and Mayor of Arborfield, I feel as though I have a unique understanding of municipalities and the county government, and I believe my experience and expertise in the field of municipal and county governments makes me qualified to serve as a Mayor for another City. The reason I’m running for Mayor of a different city is because I believe that I’ve accomplished everything I needed to in Arborfield and I feel as though my Deputy Mayor will do great in my shoes sometime soon. I intend on brining great things here.

Government Related Experience:

• Fmr Chief of Staff to the Governor (Member of Cabinet)
  • Incumbent Mayor of Arborfield
  • Incumbent County Councilman
  • Former 3 term House Representative
  • District of Prominence Deputy Press Secretary
  • Former City of Redwood Chief of Staff
  • Former City of Redwood Press Secretary
  • Assistant Director in The Firestone Democracy Project to Floatmanjason

Other Firestone Experience:

• Department of Corrections: Correctional Officer I
  • President of Firestone Outfitters
  • President of the Firestone Parcel Service
  • Vice President of Snac-ees
  • Carmine’s Restaurant Co-Owner
  • Capital Gas Employee
  • Capital Energy Employee
  • Spark’s Snow Executive
  • Welp Fact Checker
  • Former DPW Public Employee
  • Former DoBW Boating Technician

Certifications:

• POST Certified
  • CFL Holder

Awards:

• Prominence Outstanding Resident Award
  • Iconic Best Drive in Crew Award

Deputy Mayoral Candidate CarIosCarmine

Hello! My name is CarIosCarmine, many of you know me in this state, and I would love to have your support during this candidacy. Over my time in this state, I’ve gained lots of experience. I am over the top interested in helping Prominence and overall achieve the goals planned. I’ve been in this state since 2018, and I’ve gained lots of knowledge alongside, a lot of Law Enforcement experience.

Experience with Firestone/Stapleton County Government:

Senator

• Incumbent Prominence Deputy Mayor
  • Former Senator
  • Redwood Chief of Staff
  • Firestone Department of State
  • Stapleton County Sheriffs Office
  • SWAT Operative
  • Firestone Parks Service
  • Firestone Post Instructor
  • Firestone National Guard
  • FNG: 6th Rangers
  • Department of Aviation
  • Department of Boating and Waterways
  • Former Prom Chief of Staff
  • Former Firestone State Patrol
  • Former Department of Public Works
  • Former Corporal in Redwood PD

II: Plans

We plan to keep this brief and simple:

• During the time bacon was the Mayor of Arborfield, his administration managed to deliver on about ALL promises they made during their campaign for Arborfield, and now running for Prom, both candidates intend on bringing positive additions made in Arborfield into Prominence, including the Outreach program, and monthly Press Releases to ensure full transparency.

• Immediately assist with re-writing and passing legislation into the Criminal Code as soon as possible and bring back as much activity back to the Council.

• Host more events in Prominence and make use of great venues where events can be hosted.

III. Conclusion

To conclude, we hope you make a choice to vote us to become Mayor and Deputy Mayor of the District of Prominence. This speech was made to make our plans clear and simple, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to put them below or personally contact one of us!

Signed,

b_aconvx
bxv#5386
Outgoing Mayor of Arborfield

CarIosCarmine
Carmine#1141
Outgoing Deputy Mayor of Prominence

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like