support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

why are you dming your plans everybody wants to see them

3 Likes

wdym?

2 Likes

you never asked for them, and some plans i have are in the speech, i will send you them if needed

2 Likes

unless you were replying to someone other than cranky

2 Likes

im answering any questions anyone has for me and my candidacy

2 Likes

well you didnt put much in terms of your actual plans in your speech, and i think people reading this thread would like to know what your plans are, instead of everybody having to dm you the same questions when cranky asked them publicly

3 Likes

im not trying to be toxic or anything but why are people attacking me when spookdan but nothing on his speech.

2 Likes

i stated some of my plans such as making better laws for the county, benefiting the safety of the county, etc

2 Likes

who attacked you? all i did was ask you to publicly put your plans instead of dming it to people

2 Likes

i never said specifically you

2 Likes

I support

2 Likes

Not sure if you answered Stamose’s question or not (mainly because you don’t answer them on the thread), but I’m curious as to what your answer was/will be.

Do you know the basics of what a Representative does? Do you know basic legal knowledge? Why should I vote for you (experience wise)?

I prefer if you’d list the experience you hold, instead of stating you have tons of government experience, as that doesn’t really tell me anything.

An addition note: though it has been said before, I’m sure most citizens would appreciate it if you’d answer questions on this thread instead of DMs. It would allow myself and others to get a better idea of who you are and whether you’re the right person for this position or not.

3 Likes

Yes, I of course know what the basics of a Representative is. Yes, I do know basic legal knowledge. These are some vital information you need to know to even be a candidate for the House of Representatives. Experience wise I have been a Governor for a state that has been shut down sadly. I also was a Speaker of the House at that state as well. @DoctorFielder

2 Likes

I hereby drop out of the House of Representatives Elections. Thank you guys who supported me.

2 Likes

Very good decision. I support it.

3 Likes

Voting open.

2 Likes