Automationeer & Toastee_RBLX for Firestone

Forced labour to power the Greendale, family friendly, National Guard Realistic Civilian Casualty Simulator.

3 Likes

I’m sure he can find a job doing stand-up comedy. Granted, his success may be limited.

3 Likes

do you plan on including at least some bit of professionalism in your responses?

1 Like

Thank you for answering so quickly, both of you.

You have my support.

5 Likes

No support, Founder @FederalLaw should look into this campaign and disqualify them for trolling and wasting our precious time. These posts are not funny and are just pathetic!!

1 Like

Shouldn’t be an issue

Support

4 Likes

This is not a joke campaign. Any allegations of such are false, damaging, and slanderous. I know that I’ll never be buying from Original Pizza™ again.

4 Likes

And not a single one was an Original Pizza, this is clearly a vendetta against the Italian people who can tell good from bad Pizza. This state will no longer be tormented with your cardboard like pizza under our leadership, instead we will look to create a state owned and operated pizza facility to demonstrate the lies you have fed for years.

2 Likes

support, but can you please replace all of the cabinets with monkeys

2 Likes

:skull:

Make sure to buy the official campaign shirt to show support!

1 Like

support & endorsed

2 Likes

SUPPORT!!! GLORRY YO GREENDALE!!!

3 Likes

HANG HANG ON I HAVE NO POWER OVER FBI, I CAN’T STOP THEM

2 Likes

Auto = BAD attorney
C.III.I.III Only bar certified attorneys can be appointed and confirmed to judicial office

4 Likes

We nominate him to the court and then he gets on the court. When someone submits a writ we have him write the decision that it’s unconstitutional. Checkmate.

2 Likes

we have him decide that him being on the court is unconstitutional, which would surely rule that any action he took was unconstitutional, and would therefore make that ruling itself uncons- holy shit

4 Likes

no support too gay

support

4 Likes

support

best campaign speech I’ve seen, especially the part about expanding fng jurisdiction

3 Likes

LOL TOASTEE, THE MAN WHO SAID HE COULDNT BE BOTHERED TO DO HIS JOB XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

6 Likes