Authorize the FBI the authority to Investigate State and Local Departments?

Based on the ideas that have been presented to me, and information I’ve gathered, this question amongst others has got my attention:

"Should the Firestone Bureau of Investigation be authorized to investigate departments having committed any illegal or corrupt acts in accordance with strict laws?"

Voice your opinion below.

1 Like

What about, no, we already got DPS…

1 Like

yes…

1 Like

Its hard when DPS is very incompetent. I belive the FBI should have justrustion to investigate departments as a whole not just average deputies/troopers.

1 Like

isn’t this the whole purpose of fbi

1 Like

not all state departments are public safety?

DOT DPW DOS DOC? NG DOH and some more

1 Like

My point, we already got DPS investigating everything, no need for more.

1 Like

FBI is wanting too much, just be grateful with what your job is now. Once you can actually do what you do so far effectively and well than you can start requesting a higher jurisdiction, but until then you are just as bad as DPS. We don’t need all these departments investigating a single department, high command is meant to have a job but they can’t operate that job due to the fact that all the departments with jurisdiction’s members being tasked with investigating the department’s employees not the people who run it, let the departments run themselves without having people not in the damn department doing shit inside it.

1 Like

The Department of Public Safety has nothing to do with departments violating the law or ethics outside of their affiliate departments, do they?

1 Like

There’s a thick line between investigating and regulating, sir.

1 Like

That line is mostly crossed all the time. If you can give me something that will tell me that FBI won’t cross that line, it may be alright.

1 Like

Being that the Department of Justice has jurisdiction over the FBI, their job would be highly regulated by the Office of the Inspector General when/if implemented. Stricter laws are set in place for a specific reason, hence, why I stated: “…in accordance with strict laws…” These strict laws would prevent this from happening.

1 Like

If the FBI works with the department’s respective high command as well then this might be an alright move on FBI’s part. But I still feel they should master what they do at the moment before been given any more endeavours.

1 Like

If that were the case, the native law enforcement agencies would’ve been only given the power to wear badges back in 2016.

1 Like

Fair point. But I am going to stick with I feel they are not up to the task of it as of yet.

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

we got dps #DPSstrong

1 Like

Only for emergency services.

1 Like

Here’s the problem what happend if DPS HICOMM was courrpt? Who would investigate?

1 Like

Good topic.

1 Like