Astralicius & realblockgrills123 for Arborfield Mayor & Deputy Mayor

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MlM5UPJ5VbKWR63rxYkGDnmZIra1fQvwcouEqpvTl-U/edit?usp=sharing

Please comment “Support” or something similar if you would like to support us for Arborfield Mayor and Deputy Mayor! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Support!

A Giant 200 Stud Wall Is Too Fucking Big, once you actually see its size!

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

I wont support, that candidate came in my DM’s and asked me to support him, I said I wont support him and said that, http://prntscr.com/j4z2eo, still we can have our idea, and I also don’t support this because he is just saying another candidate idea is shit, not even making his OWN idea of what he could do as a Mayor.

1 Like

“I had to make a Trump joke” Oh god…

1 Like

Actually, I’m dropping out of the election due to the fact that 1. I have no experience, 2. You guys have no experience so this will be fun to watch. 3. I don’t want to give myself more work. But however, I would like to take baby steps and become a City Council or Councilman or ect… 4. I never intended that people will get pissed off at me for proposing a wall around Arbor. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Anyways, I will support you guys. However, I don’t appreciate the fact that you included me in your speech and talked negative about me. I would like you guys to remove it if possible.

#Support

1 Like

Well it was a really stupid suggestion

1 Like

I didn’t put 200 stud wall, that was patchy

1 Like

Well pretty sure if you did become whatever you were running for you would have to retire from SCSO if I am correct?

1 Like

Support.

the person below me is gay

1 Like

Thanks for wasting 5 seconds of your life to comment that :heart:

1 Like

support my d00des

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Hello, I’m Astralicus, running for mayor in Arborfield. I would like to inform everyone, the new voting section is down below.

Go Vote! :star_struck:

@Avii_ator
@Skeletron19YT
@Noctilate

1 Like

Arborifield Mayor Election Election concluded

1 Like