Ash1835 for House of Representatives

Ash1835 for House of Representatives,
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hello,
I am Ash1835 and I am running for one of the many vacant positions in the House Of Representatives, I will explain why you should vote for me to represent you all if indeed elected.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Section I: About Ash1835
Section II: Legislation/Ideas
Section III: Conclusion
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Section I: About Ash1835

I have been around the block for a while now and I’ve been serving the people of Firestone since the very beginning. I started as a Deputy Chief of Staff to the first Firestone Governor, LaffyDecious, with the now non-existent role of “Capitol Staff” At that time I couldn’t do a lot I didn’t like that so I ran for County Council and had 2 successful full terms, then I ran for House of Representatives, I only served half a term though because after that I ran for County Executive and served a full 8 months / 2 terms. And now I am where I am at now, a citizen who wants to serve its people again, and I hope you can give me this opportunity again like you all did so many times before.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Section II: Legislation/Ideas

I have proposed many legislations, amendments, and resolutions in the past, several of which have passed, and some have however failed which made me recognize quality of the legislation I propose. When I propose legislation I always think, “Will it benefit the citizens?”, “How can I make this better?”, “Will it improve the state as a whole?” Right now I have several pieces of legislation in mind, and my office will always be open to ideas by the citizens of this state. May I remind you all that most of the pieces of legislation I roll out is from all of you!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Section III: Conclusion

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

In conclusion I hope you can all recognize that I am the most qualified and experienced candidate for the job, I will reach across the aisle and will always do what’s right for the great people of Firestone. I will always recognize and listen to the people of this state and will represent you all to the best of my ability in the House of Representatives, thank you all for reading and I hope I can count on all of your support!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Signed,
Ash1835

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support and Endorsed.

1 Like

Support

Signed,
Wolfcreator2
Warden
Firestone Department of Corrections

1 Like

support

1 Like

Full support and endorsement.

Signed,
OfficerVideoGame
Governor of the State of Firestone

1 Like

Support

Signed,
PwnzorSausage
Lieutenant Governor of the State of Firestone
President of the Firestone State Senate

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Supported and endorsed.

Signed,
Brotix_RBLX
State Representative

1 Like

This candidate has my full support and endorsement.

Signed,
xKoytoPenguin
Attorney-at-Law

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

Supported and Endorsed.

Supportt