Are you still interested in V3?

Are you still interested in V3? Do you feel like its been too long that you don’t really care or are you hyped? Just curious.

5 Likes

yeah dont rlly care abt v3 pretty dead concept

12 Likes

agree lowkey

3 Likes

yes its better than v2

3 Likes

agree to agree

3 Likes

agree to agree to agree

3 Likes

i still have hope

4 Likes

don’t really care about firestone at all nowadays. i just go on forums sometimes and stay in a couple of servers i like

4 Likes

if the major things were fixed i think we could all transition and end up liking it, we had to do the same for v2

3 Likes

Kind of, depending on features, etc.

1 Like

Stoked for it

2 Likes

no i am not. ask me this question even 2 years ago and it’s a resounding yes, ive aged and grew less and less attached to the game over the years i simply just dont have the time to allocate im a busy man outside the platform

6 Likes

v3 with no ash means game is shit

3 Likes

Yes, it will have way many more features that v2 needs and will allow more things to do. Even the pursuits are better on there.

A lot of people like to throw shade at v3 but half of you couldn’t get a part to change color with a script, it’s a big task and people have lives and can’t commit all their time to a lego game, its objectively a way better game with improved mechanics and even adds on to it.

2 Likes

v2 us waay better than v3 (other than the lag and things breaking constantly)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.