Archibald for House

Citizens of Firestone,

My name is CharlesArchibald. I am relatively new to the state, and I do not have any previous jobs here. But, despite that, my experience in working in Congress stems from several USA groups and other Ro-Nations I have been a member of since 2016.

I want to get straight to the point. Firestone needs active, hard-working, and determined individuals to represent its citizens, as well as fresh new faces in our government. The House of Representatives needs people who are more than willing to devote their time to fulfill the requests of our citizens, and actively strive to write legislation that will benefit them. If you elect me as a Representative, I will open a personal office where citizens can reach out to me in order to express their ideas on what they would like to see be changed. I value democracy and the voices of all of the people that I represent, and I want our citizens to be able to have a more active role in our government.

On top of this, I plan to bring a lot of new ideas for bills and future laws for our state. If elected, some of my main focuses will be protecting our law enforcement, helping small businesses grow, funding departments and other agencies, creating new jobs, and much more.

I cannot list my entire agenda here within this speech, as I want this to be short and sweet. But, all in all, it is time we elect new individuals to our House of Representatives. I promise that if elected as a Representative of this great state, I will constantly do my best to uphold the freedoms and protect the constitutional rights of our citizens with every bill I draft, and I am determined to be not only a Representative of the state, but a Representative for you! The citizens of Firestone!

Join me on my journey, and vote CharlesArchibald for the House of Representatives on the 25th!

3 Likes
2 Likes

support

2 Likes

thinking thinking

who is this guy?

2 Likes

First off, let me just say, I am so sorry that this has been up for 3 days an no one has paid attention to it. I see you are really trying. However this State is something different from what your used to. I do suggest that you try to get into Municipal and County Legislatures, as well as joining the State’s Discord and trying to build a reputation. Firestone Politics is all about Popularity and if you dont have that you wont go far.

However as far as everything in this Speech, none of it really makes sense, and it really does show how new you are to this community and that is completely fine. I can’t support this due to that fact. Howevere I encourage you to go out and inform yourself with all the communities within Firestone, from the Criminal to the Judicial, this will help you when running for Senate or House next time.

Enjoy your time in Firestone Friend!

Signed
SeanCityNavy
Local Friendly (Ret.) Secretary of Defense
Local Friendly (Ret.) Senator
Local Friendly (Ret.) Representative
Firestone State Patrol Trooper
Revered Boat Cop (Firestone National Guard: Coast Guard Seamen)
Head of the Firestone War Criminal Association
War Hero
Firestone Peace Officers Standards & Training Public Affairs Office Staff
Firestone Department of Staff Public Relations Office Staff

4 Likes

Candidate did not meet required signatures by campaigning deadline.

2 Likes