Arborfield City Council Special Elections Voting, August 2021

i was in it, correct. that would be because i was invited and went by the name of “Firestone Republican Party” or something like that, assuming it was correlating with republicans because i lean to the right. then homophobia and nazi shit started and I dipped

ridiculous… i cant believe you would bring up something that never even happened when you said you were transparent and didn’t like liars. now you’re out here proving to everyone that you’re a liar and i dont like liars.

nobody cares

1 Like

im not proving to anyone anything. im simply expressing my encounter with you. whether people believe me or not is their decision.

good, as long as you dont think im racist or homophobic then its all g

sir u were deffo in it and it was deffo sketch that way. i dont mind tho

1 Like

also, i dont wanna lose supporters bc of this nonsense that isnt even true

1 Like

you literally have two people saying you did it and providing immense detail but ok

you literallly arent understanding that i replied a good amount of detail to prove that it isnt true but ok

1 Like

and ur still on about it. like give it up

1 Like

people can draw their own understanding from it

yeah and if they read my response then they would understand that it isnt true

1 Like

instead of going with everything said by the deputy mayor

1 Like

yeah i was in it and it was never racist or homophobic. and there is no proof of it. i literally admitted to being in a republican party server that wasnt racist or homophonic

1 Like

@moderator a lot of drama

1 Like

stop whining like children and be mature
and that is coming from ME

good job being the deputy mayor and being the dumbest person ever
you know what you were getting into, why did you need to cause drauma?

you had my support when you ran too

wtf did I just read

1 Like

@moderators this election is over, f_rbidding and prettymuchswiss have been elected

getting into what? the republican discord? i had no idea it would turn into a nazi supporting, racist, homophobic place.