ARBORFIELD BARN STRUCK BY MISSILE

THERE IS A CRISIS GOING ON IN ARBORFIELD.

THE ARBORFIELD BARN HAS BEEN BY A MISSILE. WE HAVE RECEIVED A PHOTO FROM A LOYAL CAPITAL GAS EMPLOYEE WHO WITNESSED A HELICOPTER FLYING LOW FROM THE TOWN OF GREENDALE. THIS IS A DEVELOPING STORY.

WE SUSPECT THIS IS A RETALIATION ATTACK BY THE TYRANTS OF GOVERNOR AESTHETICALLYHAPPY AND LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR SHARKFISH82. WE NEED ANSWERS NOW.

10 Likes

Shame, we are being bullied!

3 Likes

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!

THE PEOPLE MUST RETALIATE!!!

3 Likes

DOWN WITH THESE TYRANTS!

3 Likes

It’s upsetting seeing actions like this becoming personal to those who call out the truth. :-1:

3 Likes

im so confused

1 Like

We need fng

1 Like

THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS!!! I CALL ON THE FIRESTONE GOVERNMENT TO MAKE A STATEMENT ON THIS!!!

2 Likes

I am saddened in our government.

1 Like

lmao L

1 Like

THE WONDERFUL FIREFIGHTERS AT THE STAPLETON COUNTY FIRE DEPARTMENT HAVE EXTINGUISHED THE FIRE, AND WE CAN CONFIRM THIS WAS A MISSILE STRIKE. THE MILITARY HELICOPTER, MOST LIKELY PROPERTY OF THE FIRESTONE NATIONAL GUARD, LED BY TYRANT GOVERNOR AESTHETICALLY HAPPY IS DEFINITELY A PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ATTACK ON THE GREAT CITY OF ARBORFIELD.

7 Likes

Scene from above:
THERE IS NO FIRE! ITS A LIE!

3 Likes

FALSE FLAG!

3 Likes

A Firestone National Guard command member, MissAntador has commented on the ongoing situation:

“That sounds ultimately like a DoS issue, but I’d happily set MP to task. Ultimately, if something doesn’t come to my desk one way or another, nothing gets done.”

“If Arborfield’s government - the same as any other citizen or body - takes the time to approach the Governor, myself or a subordinate member of staff, things get done.”

3 Likes

We have received CCTV footage from the Capital Gas Refinery, this was at approximately one minute before the heard explosions.

5 Likes

that’s a funny looking bird

4 Likes

THIS IS WAS CAUSED BY THE GOVERNOR TO DISTRACT US, WE NEED TO STAND UP FOR THIS #DOWNWITHGOVERNOR

1 Like

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE HONORABLE MAYOR OF ARBORFIELD:

arbor strong

2 Likes

#DOWNWITHTHEGOVERNORS

3 Likes

What an unfortunate incident!

1 Like