April Judicial Summary - District Court Justice thekerbal

April Judicial Summary

Hello, I am District Court Justice thekerbal. I was confirmed to the bench on February 29th, 2020, and will be posting a monthly forum post regarding general statistics and information to ensure utmost transparency.

If you ever have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at thekerbal#1844 on Discord.

Furthermore, you can join the Firestone Courts Discord if you are interested in keeping up with dockets of various judges.

NOTABLE INFORMATION:

• Over the following weeks you may see more of the Discord cases being automated in various different ways. I have begun developing an interactive bot which grabs information from the District Court Trello to accommodate judges’ already busy schedule and ease their duties. It is currently in testing (and I am the only one currently able to use it to its full ability) until it is completely stable.
  • I have issued 18 arrest/search warrants this month.
  • I did some minor Trello work on both boards and redid the Case Submission Center questions alongside the advice of other judges and justices.

TOTAL MATTERS PROCESSED: 71

TOTAL EXPUNGEMENTS PROCESSED: 53
GRANTED IN FULL: 29
DENIED IN PART OR IN FULL OR DISMISSED: 24

TOTAL CIVIL CASES PROCESSED: 9

TOTAL CRIMINAL CASES PROCESSED: 9

(these numbers may not be accurate)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes