Apology on behalf of the County Council

Good evening fellow citizens,

As a Councilman of the Stapleton County Council, I would like to take it upon myself to apologise to you all for the rocky start the County Council has had.

As you surely know, several expulsion proceedings occurred in regards to the actions of Councilman Stamose, and the actions of Councilman Elite_Creations, and Councilman Joshernaut - all of which were premature (in my own opinion) and shouldn’t have gone through without further investigation - failed to pass, allowing each of the Councilmen to continue their work within the County Council.

Succeeding these expulsion proceedings, the County Council has agreed to end the “shit show” and get the train rolling on amending the problems created by various members of the previous County Government, starting with a new, updated County Charter - this should be released, providing it is passed by the County Council, in the next few days once we have ensured it is loophole-free to the fullest extent possible.

Anyhow, again, I apologise for the rocky start, but the County Council you voted for, one that can amend the wrongdoing of the last County Council and strengthen the Citizen - County Government tie, will prevail and stand up to the plans we vowed to stand by.

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread.

Sincerely,

Your local Deputy & Councilman,

danhoo6

2 Likes

it was just two

2 Likes

There were in fact 3, however only 2 were held in the county chambers. If you read carefully, you’ll notice that I state the names of 3 Councilmen.

2 Likes

w- what did stamose get tried for? also that’s only a few. several would be like 5+

2 Likes

:rage:

1 Like

His expulsion was in regards to his negligent use of a firearm while a Correctional Officer. Also, if you wouldn’t mind, don’t cite me on a single word I used, it’s really not important here.

1 Like

ok. also if you wouldn’t mine, i can if i want :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:expressionless:

2 Likes

County Government couldn’t even last for like a solid day before hitting another scandal holy fuck…

2 Likes

It wasn’t exactly a scandal, more of a misunderstanding and premature jump to conclusions by all parties involved, the Councilmen and County Executive included.

2 Likes

Agreed.

Sadly, Elite had to try removing me from the council, though that is his duty. I’m disappointed from the arguments that’ve been going on between the County Executive, Markehabashi, and Councilmen Joshernaut and Elite_Creations. Luckily, today, we are going to start our renovations. The council plans to get a new voting complex, and a new County Charter. These are currently being worked on, and being discussed by the Council. Like Councilman Danhoo6 said, I sincerely apologize for all of the issues the Stapleton County Council has had, and it’s just the second day. I’d like to inform you from my behalf, like Dan said, that we’re back on the railroad.

Our Council will not fall again, and I will assure you that me, and Dan which I assume will, try to stop this nonsense along with other Councilmen.

Apologies,

Stamose
County Councilman
County Affairs Officer
Stapleton County, Firestone.

2 Likes

Yep, I will do everything in my power to ensure that this County Government doesn’t fail and become another public embarrassment. If it goes, I will go down fighting for it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes