Antwan for re-election

1. INTRODUCTION

Hello fellow citizens You all might know me from special election when I came in with out any plans. Well now I know that you need plans to get the supporters. So I’m coming ready for my second term and you should expect a lot from me this term.

2. EXPERIENCE

Here I will list all my experiences and current positions I hold.

• House of Representatives (Incumbent)

• Deputy Director of Firestone Transit

• Public Affairs SPG

• PR Team Iconic

• PR Director Pigeon Kebabs

• Head Shift Supervisor Pigeon Kebabs

3. PLANS

While serving in the House I’ve learned that working with the citizens is the most key thing. I will work more with the public and private businesses which could help a lot in my 2nd term.

We are elected to serve the people not to just sit in office. I will break out of my shell I can’t just sit back any more I was in my 1st term and that was my feeling out process and now I get what I need to do.

If elected, I will work to get in CAC as I couldn’t when I first ran since it was special elections. l We always needed support from the State and I am running to give them that support and ability to grow. I will work with the municipal and county government. I will work with the private business sector and talk with citizens on what the would like to see.

4. Conclusion
If I get elected back in office there will be a new me. I will do everything I have stated in this speech. Just know you will see a better and way more improved Antwan.
Contact me on discord or forums. Discord: antwan .#0021

/s/ Antwan

1 Like

Um, I don’t want to attack you or anything, but you blatantly plagiarized my speech and just reworded it.

YOURS:

MINE:

I appreciate you running and I applaud you for your effort, but stealing my work isn’t appreciative. I ask for you to redo the entirety of your speech and ensure its originality. For all your previous posts, nothing matches this format at all. Thank you, but sadly no support until the speech changes.

3 Likes

i do not condone plagiarism no support, encourage nobody else to support aswell

edit : you should drop out and terminate your campaign

2 Likes

i will be dropping put

1 Like

not a good start for you

1 Like

no support

1 Like

@Chill_Bunniez Close please

1 Like