Antspeez for Senate!

Hello, my name is antspeez and I am here running for senate. Please take a moment to read what I have to say.

I am currently in the Firestone National Guard as a Lieutenant Colonel and a Firefighter in the Stapleton County FD. I am here to run for the Senate, not for myself but the people, and that’s why my campaign slogan is, “For nobody, but the people" just as it was in September of last year when I ran aswell.

Some of my plans are as follows:

• Amend any legislation that causes a problem to agencies to efficiently do their jobs
  • Create any legislation that helps agencies efficiently do their jobs
  • Create or amend any legislation that you the people would like to see
  • Help in removing or accepting people from or into office with the applicable reasons

Here is my list of certifications that I hold:

• EMT-B
  • CTFC

Here is my departmental background within the state:

• SCSO Major
  • FSP Trooper
  • DOC Officer
  • DOT Head Supervisor
  • FNG Lieutenant Colonel
  • Senator
  • SCFD Firefighter

If you liked what I had to say, please reply with “support” so I can get on the ballot.

Thanks for reading, any questions can be directed to me on discord, antspeez#5628. Remember, I am without a doubt, “For nobody, but the people.”

Signed,

Antspeez

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Thank you, sir.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Outlined ideas he gave me we’re pretty good,
Support and endorsed.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

When I got started in the political scene, I did not have the best speech;
and while this speech may not be perfect, it is definitely better than my first few speeches I issued when heading into a office.

Support. uwu

2 Likes

An office**

Thank you for your support.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

https://gyazo.com/6c54bdc6d8b1ed90be3acc2ae779d04c

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I support for two reasons, 1. I worked with you within the SCFD and I witnessed great leadership potential in you. And 2. You have an extreme heart to the citizens in Stapleton County. In my opinion, went above and beyond the call of duty and deserve this position for Senate! I wish you great luck!

2 Likes

ur entire speech is garbage
but that’s ok

support

2 Likes

Wow, thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

WOAH Chris this is the first time you’ve said something OTHER than no comment.

:clap:

1 Like