Another Statement, 03/30/2019

This statement is directed to the command members of the departments under the Firestone Executive Branch.

I would like to quickly make sure every is aware that inactivity, will not be tolerated. Little do people realize, inactivity, especially within the higher ranks of departments, radiates down into the rest of the department and causes issues. Inactivity will not be tolerated, if I need to personally terminate people because they fail to do the jobs delegated to them in this state, I will. Command members, you will be responsible for enforcing activity problems.

On the topic of problems within departments, immaturity. Immaturity has a time and a place, and on-duty/while doing your job, is not the place for it. You are asked to remain professional and respectful to those who you deal with while doing your jobs. Again, command members, crack down on the problems. You are responsible for representing your departments, do so properly.

Get the shit together, especially for those of you who are command members.

Signed,
CanineEnforcement
Governor of the State of Firestone

3 Likes

Please release inactive cabinet members ASAP. This is for the good of this state.

2 Likes

canine more transparent than a bottle of beer

2 Likes

Oh trust me, Dev, I would dismiss them if they were inactive. So far they’re meeting standards, stay tuned.

1 Like

Motion to make Jefrafa the Attorney General of the Army

5 Likes

this is an extremely unprofessional statement. you also shouldn’t be on the forums publicly scolding your administration, this should be privately under an executive branch or related kind of discord.

2 Likes

This is not unprofessional at all. This statement makes the public and command members aware that we have standards.

2 Likes

@CanineEnforcement Another Great statement from canine, being more transparent then the water from the falls. And canine is the rare one that gets shit done and together. Well done this whole term

Canine4Re-Election

2 Likes

it’s not exactly professional to scold your administration publicly, thus making your image level appear lower.

2 Likes

motion granted good sir.

good on you canine, the transparency is 100%.

2 Likes

you have very low standards if you think this is 100% transparency.

3 Likes

Most transparencey we have had in a hot while @NicoloSkrt

2 Likes

WE WANT YOU BACK BARACK

3 Likes

FR

WA
DAW
DAW
SDA
WSD
AWD