Another ambulance for SCFD in V2

I feel that it would be critical for the Stapleton County Fire Department to get another ambulance because half of the time we get many calls in the county and both ambulances our out. We then get more calls when they are all out and then engines need to start responding to help out because all ambulances that are out. V2 is massive and I feel it would be important for SCFD to get another ambulance. SCFD is also gaining more members each time citizens graduate FFA. On behalf of the SCFD, we would really appreciate another ambulance. If you support this feel free to say “support” down below.

10 Likes

Support! I’m the big servers, the ambos are rarely at the FD. Would be nice to have another in the event FD needs it

2 Likes

thing is we currently don’t have the same car dev as before (mrfergie) so the vehicles wouldn’t have the “same look”, and zeppelin is already bombarded with over 65 cars to make for V3, from garbage trucks, to civilian cars like the Jeep Grand Cherokee (:hot_face:)

I do think another ambulance would be cool but the making of it would be challenging

2 Likes

Understood, but you could copy 1 ambulance and change the livery on it and make it like M-83 or something like that and then expand the bay.

4 Likes

lidels matched the v2 look with the cybertruck

1 Like

yeah but thats a whole different car with a 'box design", but the ambulances already have a “signature look” aka what majority of trucks have (other then garbage truck)

1 Like

cant they just copy and paste the other ambulances but change the number

3 Likes

support

1 Like

Have two ALS and one BLS bo bo bus? Or how would the mix be?

I’m not in SCFD so I don’t know what your medical needs are so I can’t say but it would be interesting to see a BLS bo bo bus in v2.

1 Like

All Medic Companies within the SCFD carry ALS equipment, unless equipment is designated otherwise by the Fire Chief/Deputy Chief.

BLS ambulances would be more of a loss than anything as EMT-P’s staff medic companies most or all of the time. At any medical scene ALS equipment should be utilized if possible over BLS.

Another medic put in service would help.

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Fuck the Jeep Cherokee, all my homies hate the Jeep Cherokee!

1 Like

If this was something like V3…yes…but we are talking about a game that’s 3 years old with 70% of its original devs gone, there’s no way in hell that Fed or Path or even Envelope are gonna add more vehicles Into V2 (hell the cybertruck isn’t even meant for v2, it’s a V3 vehicle).

1 Like

sir is this a threat!

also can’t you spawn more then 1 ambulance? I thought each individual is able to spawn a ambo… or a engine

2 Likes