An Uprising in "New Life Rule" and Why It Doesn't Officially Exist in Firestone

NLR exists = More suicide by cops

2 Likes

a five minute fucking time wait for a respawn?

the fuck?

i hope you do realize, IRL police departments have hundreds and hundreds of officers on patrol, whilst regular LEOs in fs are usually 6-12 officers, and a few medical / public employees

a five minute wait is like a jail sentence.

if all LEOs on duty get shot down by a suspect, what would we fucking do

3 Likes

But it is realistic, make it 3 minutes, if you die from a shooter you should wait 3 minutes before you are allowed to respond to that specific incident.

IT is not realistic damn it, compare real life and the game.

2 Likes

r u lowkey a crim

10 seconds would be good for a respawn delay. Anything more is too much, and I can’t believe somebody cough @Joxility is willing to wait 3-5 minutes to respawn. The game wouldn’t be fun if we wait that long. I would rather leave the game and rejoin. What if someone spawnkills?

I think 3-5 minutes is reasonable to force a cool down within the county.

No, but I have friends and other developers who play as a criminal and explain all their problems to me, and by the looks of it, the things LEOs do to them are beyond stupid.

1 Like

What devs are criminals?

fergie who does burnouts infront of a pursuit

furryfish, fergie, celastrino, sometimes disordio, sometimes fed

Here’s the deal: Being a criminal in other states, I know how frustrating it gets having LEO respond after I shoot them dead, but I realize that there are more of me than there are of them. As someone stated, in real life, when an officer is down, it immediately becomes an all call, sending units to that scene. But, in FS there is no such thing, nor a amount of LEO to respond.

^ is correct
from the coolest man in firestone

just for future reference

Support.