An Amendment to the Constitution to Annex the General Operations Article

TITLE: An Amendment to the Constitution to Annex the General Operations Article

AN AMENDMENT
to the Constitution to Annex the General Operations Article

BE IT ENACTED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE CONGRESS HERE ASSEMBLED THAT:

SECTION I.

(a) Due to the prevention of a bill being able to be voted on the floor, this amendment shall annex an additional article: General Operations.

(b) This article will have the sole purpose of appropriately annexing an area for additional authority and responsibility granted to the governing body of this state.

SECTION II.

(a) The following material shall be the inaugural section(s) of the General Operations Article of the Firestone Constitution:

• SECTION I.
    An independent government agency, specifically the Firestone Election Committee, may additionally be granted with the sole authority to initiate any prominent election (i.e. a recall election or election in general) of which may be properly defined by statute.”

• SECTION II.
    Independent government agencies may also be established with a specific task at hand (i.e. the Firestone Firearms Commission or Firestone Election Committee), as appropriately defined by statute and may carry the appropriate authority. Employment of independent agencies shall strictly be on a voluntary and restricted basis (having no normal procedure of employment).”

SECTION III.

(a) Upon passage of this amendment by both the Senate and the House of Representatives, this amendment shall be subsequently applied to the Firestone Constitution immediately without unnecessary delay.

Chief Sponsors:
Attorney General Brotix_RBLX, Author
Senator DevMartavis, Revisionist

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like