An Amendment to Section I of the Executive Article of the Firestone Constitution

AN AMENDMENT
to Section I of the Executive Article of the Firestone Constitution

BE IT ENACTED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE LEGISLATURE HERE ASSEMBLED THAT:

Sec. 1.

(a) Section I of the Executive Article (Article II) of the Firestone Constitution currently states:

• “The Head of State and the Head of Government for the State of Firestone shall be the Governor of Firestone. The Governor shall also serve as the Head of the Executive Branch of the State of Firestone. The Governor shall serve his/her term alongside a Lieutenant Governor. The Governor and Lieutenant Governor shall serve a term of four (4) months. An individual may only serve as Governor for a maximum of two four-month terms. If the Governor has already served two months (two months being regarded as 60 days) or more of a term to which some other person was elected, he or she may only serve one more additional four-month term.”

(b) Section I of the Executive Article (Article II) of the Firestone Constitution shall hereby be amended to state:

• “The Head of State and the Head of Government for the State of Firestone shall be the Governor of Firestone. The Governor shall also serve as the Head of the Executive Branch of the State of Firestone. The Governor shall serve his/her term alongside a Lieutenant Governor. The Governor and Lieutenant Governor shall serve a term of four (4) months. An individual may only serve as Governor for a maximum of two four-month terms. If the Governor has already served two months (two months being regarded as 60 days) or more of a term to which some other person was elected, he or she may only serve one more additional four-month term. No individual who has served in the capacity of Governor or Lieutenant Governor (more than two (2) times) by way of appointment or succession (for more than five (5) days) be permitted to run or be appointed to this office again for one (1) gubernatorial term.

(a) Upon the passage of both houses of the state legislature–the Senate and House of Representatives–this amendment shall be annexed and effective immediately.

——————————————————————————————

Representative Brotix_RBLX
Sponsor

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like