An Amendment to Reduce the Max Sentencing Time

An Amendment to Reduce the Max Sentencing Time.

PREAMBLE: As criminals such as Sam and Philip commit crimes they have express numerous times that they are tired of sitting in jail for long periods of time on a game. As a member of Congress, I was against it but now seeing how long a citizen of Firestone has to sit in a jail cell on a GAME has made me rethink. Several criminals that I have spoken with have told me that the Department Of Corrections is inactive and recently with the new plan of making soups it is going to be required that DoC supervises all inmates while making soups. If a guard was not on an inmate would have to sit in a confined space with metal bars in front of them. As the Co-Founder introduced a new method for lowering sentences it will take 30 seconds to make a soup but it will cost you 1 dollar and you get 15 seconds off of your time.

The department of corrections would have to supervise you in order to make the soups which according to criminals the department of corrections are rarely on so how would that work.

Now there are a few exceptions to this if a person was charged with 1st Degree Murder, Treason, or (3) more felony convictions they shall get the max punishment available.

BE IT ENACTED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE CONGRESS HERE ASSEMBLED THAT:

SECTION 1: The Firestone Constitution shall be amended,

SECTION 2: SECTION III, ARTICLE III of the Firestone Constitution states;
“Judges are responsible for administering just punishments. To receive these punishments the individual in question must have been proven guilty beforehand, in the court of law. Punishments of convicted individuals consist of the following, but are not limited to: in game imprisonment not to exceed 72 hours, demotion in group rank, removal from agencies/departments/positions, etc.”

SECTION 2A: SECTION III, ARTICLE III of the Firestone Constitution shall now state;
“Judges are responsible for administering just punishments. To receive these punishments the individual in question must have been proven guilty beforehand, in the court of law. Punishments of convicted individuals consist of the following, but are not limited to: in game imprisonment, demotion in group rank, removal from agencies/departments/positions, etc. In game imprisonment is not to exceed 48 hours.”

SECTION 4: Upon passage from both chambers of Congress, this amendment shall take effect immediately.

Respectfully submitted to the Congress of the State of Firestone,

Chief Sponsor:

Representative, Firetreat21.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes