An Amendment to C.III.I

An Amendment to C.III.I

BE IT ENACTED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE CONGRESS ASSEMBLED HERE THAT:

PREAMBLE: Two of three of these limiters were never met in state history under any CCJ or Governor, thus making them useless.

SECTION 1: The Constitution of the State of Firestone shall be amended.

SECTION 2: Article III, Section I currently states: “The Judicial Branch shall contain the Supreme Court, Appeals Court, and the District Court. The Supreme Court shall consist of the Chief Court Justice and six (6) Associate Justices of the Supreme Court. The Appeals Court shall consist of at least two (2) Appeals Justices. The District Court shall consist of at least four (4) District Justices, otherwise simply regarded as Court Justices. Further courts may be created by Congress through appropriate legislation. The Chief Court Justice is merely the head of the Judicial Branch, however does not hold any extensive power over its members. The terms “Justice” and “Judge” refers to any member of the District Court, Appeals Court, or the Supreme Court. The term “Judiciary” refers to the Judicial Branch, which shall be composed of only and all of Judges.”

SECTION 3: SECTION 2: Article III, Section I currently states: “The Judicial Branch shall contain the Supreme Court, Appeals Court, and the District Court. The Supreme Court shall consist of the Chief Court Justice and Associate Justices of the Supreme Court. The Appeals Court shall consist of Appeals Justices. The District Court shall consist of District Justices, otherwise simply regarded as Court Justices. Further courts may be created by Congress through appropriate legislation. The Chief Court Justice is merely the head of the Judicial Branch, however does not hold any extensive power over its members. The terms “Justice” and “Judge” refers to any member of the District Court, Appeals Court, or the Supreme Court. The term “Judiciary” refers to the Judicial Branch, which shall be composed of only and all of Judges.”

SECTION 4: This amendment shall go into effect immediately upon passage.

SECTION 5: All laws in conflict with this amendment are declared null and void.

Respectfully submitted to the State of Firestone Congress,
Chief Sponsor:
House Representative, MrEmote

Cosponsor(s):

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 8 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like