An Amendment to C.II.I

An Amendment to C.II.I

BE IT ENACTED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE CONGRESS HERE ASSEMBLED THAT:

SECTION 1: Section I of Article II within the Firestone Constitution shall be amended.

SECTION 2: Section I of Article II within the Firestone Constitution currently states; The Head of State and the Head of Government for the State of Firestone shall be the Governor of Firestone. The Governor shall also serve as the Head of the Executive Branch of the State of Firestone. The Governor shall serve his/her term alongside a Lieutenant Governor. The
Governor and Lieutenant Governor shall serve a term of four (4) months. An individual may only serve as Governor for a maximum of two four-month terms. If the Governor has already served two months (two months being regarded as 60 days) or more of a term to which some other person was elected, he or she may only serve one more additional four-month term.

SECTION 2a: Section I of Article II within the Firestone Constitution shall now state; The Head of State and the Head of Government for the State of Firestone shall be the Governor
of Firestone. The Governor shall also serve as the Head of the Executive Branch of the State of Firestone. The Governor shall serve his/her term alongside a Lieutenant Governor. The
Governor and Lieutenant Governor shall serve a term of four (4) months unless they took the office in the middle of a term of which some other person was elected Governor in; in which they shall only stay in office until four (4) months has passed since the original Governor of the respective term was elected . An individual may only be elected into the Governor position a total of two (2) times. If the Governor has already served two months (two months being regarded as 60 days) or more of a term to which some other person was elected, he or she may only be elected one additional time.

SECTION 4: Upon passage this legislation shall go into effect immediately.

Respectfully submitted to the Congress of the State of Firestone,

Chief Sponsor(s):

Lieutenant Governor 851raymond

Speaker Pro Tempore Skye_Jones

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes