An Amendment to C.I.V

An Amendment to C.I.V

BE IT ENACTED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE CONGRESS HERE ASSEMBLED THAT:

Section 1: The State of Firestone Constitution shall be amended.

Section 2: Section V, Article I of the Firestone Constitution reads: “Proposals (bills, resolutions,
amendments, etc.) to Congress may only be presented if sponsored by a member of either
chamber of Congress, with the proposal shall begin in the chamber the sponsoring member of
Congress in question is apart of. The Governor and Lieutenant Governor may also sponsor a
proposal for it to be presented, and shall have the ability to freely choose which chamber of
Congress the proposal begins in.”

Section 2A: Section V, Article I of the Firestone Constitution shall now read: “Proposals (bills,
amendments, resolutions, expulsions, etc) may only be presented if sponsored by a member of
their respective chamber within the State of Firestone House of Representatives or Senate. The
proposal shall take part within the chamber the said sponsoring member is apart in. Both the
Governor and Lieutenant Governor shall be able to sponsor a proposal and to decide which
chamber the proposal shall start in. The Governor shall not be authorized to propose an
expulsion on a member within the Firestone House of Representatives nor the Senate. The
Lieutenant Governor shall not be authorized to propose an expulsion on a member within the
House of Representatives but may propose one on a member within the Senate. The Governor
shall not be able to propose a resolution within the Firestone House of Representative nor the
Senate unless deemed plausible by the Lieutenant Governor or Speaker of the House for their
respective chamber.

Section 2B: In the act of when the Governor intends to propose a resolution within the Firestone
House of Representatives or Senate, the Governor shall need to acquire authorization from the
Lieutenant Governor to propose one within the Senate or from the Speaker of the House in
order to propose one within the House of Representatives. Joint resolutions shall require
authorization from both the Lieutenant Governor and Speaker of the House should the Governor
intend to propose a joint resolution.

Section 3: This amendment shall go into effect immediately upon passing both chambers of
congress.

Section 4. All laws in conflict with this amendment are hereby declared null and void.

Respectfully submitted to the State of Firestone Congress,

Chief-Sponsor(s):

Representative. Virginian_State

Co-Sponsor(s):

Governor. OfficerVideoGame

Lieutenant Governor. PwnzorSausage

Senator. Sir_Mr

Senator. Baron_Natertot8425

Representative. JosephKCarpenter

Representative. WINFAST

Representative. Roaringracer

2 Likes