An Act for Better CFCTs

H. R. 1

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

MAY 27, 2022

Mr. cityuser (for himself and Mr. Clonemep) introduced the following bill:

A BILL

To direct the Firestone Firearms Commission to create and maintain a curriculum for Civilian Firearms Certification Trainings.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the State of Firestone in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as “An Act for Better CFCTs”.

SEC 2. ENACTMENT.

This Bill shall go into effect as an Act of Congress upon the completion of the constitutionally required processes.

SEC 3. SEVERABILITY.

Should any part of this Act be struck down and/or declared unenforceable, then that part shall be severed with the rest remaining in full force and effect unless all is struck down and/or declared unenforceable.

SEC 4. DEFINITIONS.

For the purposes of this Act, the ‘UCFA’ shall be defined as: https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/the-uniformed-control-of-firearms-act/7151

SEC 5. REPEALMENTS.

Chapter II of the UCFA shall be repealed.

SEC 6. AMENDMENTS.

(a) Section Sixteen shall be added to Chapter I of the UCFA.

(i) Chapter I, Section Sixteen of the UCFA shall state: “No individual may bring a firearm onto private property with labeled signs forbidding it (excluding law enforcement in the execution on their duties), nor shall they be permitted to bring a firearm onto restricted government property unless permitted to by the policy of that property’s respective agency (employees of that agency shall need no policy to do so if it is a law enforcement agency).”

(b) Chapter I, Section Nine of the UCFA shall be amended.

(i) The sentence "This class shall, in detail, discuss and review this act, as well as any other active firearms

legislation." shall be struck from Chapter I, Section Nine of the UCFA.

(c) Chapter III, Section Three of the UCFA shall be amended.

(i) Chapter III, Section Three of the UCFA currently states: “Each CFCT class must cover: the Uniformed Control of Firearms Act and this amendment, firearms safety, and field application scenarios regarding when and when not to employ one’s firearm. All individuals must pass and uphold these standards.”

(ii) Chapter III, Section Three of the UCFA shall be amended to state: “The FFC shall create and maintain a curriculum that CFCT class instructors must cover in every CFCT class. At a minimum, the curiculum must include information about the proper and safe handling of firearms and any provisions in legislation that pertain to the use of firearms and are especially relevant to utilize a CFL. The curriculum must also cover an overview of possible sanctions by the FFC on a CFL as described in Chapter I of this Act and the ability to challenge these sanctions.”

(d) Section Four shall be added to Chapter III of the UCFA.

(i) Chapter III, Section Four of the UCFA shall state: “The CFCT class instructor shall pass those participants who have shown a good level of knowledge of the information covered in the class, to be determined by the instructor.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.