Amendment To C.I.X

An Amendment to C.I.X

BE IT ENACTED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE CONGRESS HERE ASSEMBLED THAT:

Section I: The Firestone Constitution shall be amended.

Section II: Section X, Article I of the Firestone Constitution shall now read: “The Lieutenant Governor is obligated to, with the advice of the Senate, appoint a Senator to be the President Pro Tempore; whereas the Speaker of the House is obligated to, with the advice of the House of Representatives, appoint a Representative to be the Speaker Pro Tempore. Both The Lieutenant Governor And Speaker of The House have full authority to vacate the office of their respective Pro-Tempore. Members part of the House of Representatives or Senate may vacate a Pro Tempore with the concurrence of a (⅔) supermajority vote within their respective chamber. Members may put forth a resolution to vacate a Pro Tempore within their respective chamber. ”

Section III: This amendment shall go into effect immediately upon passing both chambers of congress.

Section IV: All laws in conflict with this amendment are hereby declared null and void.

Respectfully submitted to the State of Firestone Congress,

Chief-Sponsor(s):

Speaker. Virginian_State

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like