Allow more Female Bun Variants Within Departments!

I mean, I was happy just wearing the hair I had when in a department tbh but I wished there was more options for others. However, I am so sorry that people discriminate you for wanting to dress differently on a virtual platform.

2 Likes

alright, I do agree with hair 2. However hair 3 and 4 look bad.

2 Likes

The last hairs were examples of hairs that fit the policy but are not aloud

2 Likes

hair 2 seems fine, hair 3 and 4 look awful though

2 Likes

Yes but it’s the point I’m making hair fits the policy’s but is still not aloud why? That’s the question why is hair that should be aloud being dis aloud?

2 Likes

ask your high command lol

2 Likes

if more female hair are allowed it should be able to fit with uniforms, example scfd helmets

2 Likes

The DoC male correction officers are thirsty. Last time a female correction officer looked cute this happened

the command is just playing it safe

3 Likes

only because you don’t like them and you dislike the mdoesn’t mean they violate policy.

2 Likes

As I told you before, it’s important for you to adhere to the department policies for the Firestone Department of Corrections, not just SERT divisional policies. The bun you posted for image two is stringy, or too loose on the front sides - which can be dangerous when it comes to defensive tactics. The buns you posted for image two and three have distractive clips, which are typically hidden or not used by real life female officers.

If you want to express yourself, you can do it off duty. But as long as you’re employed in the Firestone Department of Corrections, you are to dress like a real life officer would because this state is all about realism and basing things off of real life.

Otherwise, I wouldn’t care how you represent the department.

Key Points:
Screenshot_1

6 Likes

The second thing you underlined “Hair cannot […] have any appearance that a real life Correctional Officer wouldn’t have” is vague at best. It doesn’t make clear definitions. I agree with the stringy part, however, as the point you raised in defense tactics is valid.

2 Likes

I don’t see any issues with the current policy. It’s pretty universal irl as well to wear your hair in a bun, and it looks more professional than wearing other weird hair.

2 Likes

This isn’t about “Other weird hair” just more buns being allowed.

2 Likes

i like the females better bald :wink:

3 Likes

lol

5 char

2 Likes

You can express yourself, but real life departments have strict guidelines that have ported over here. If you have an issue then I’d suggest don’t take employment. Or choose to do what the rest of us have done, deal with it. Males get about 2-3 acceptable hair styles, and even that’s limited to people who can afford/want to buy it.

This thread is trying to raise an issue, where there is no issue, why does it exist?

3 Likes

There is more than 2-3 make hairstyles, there is a lot in different shades where as females there is 1 type of bun in black blonde or lighter brown / brunette type style.

2 Likes

Again, that is the ruling for departments universally, in nearly every country, especially the US. So take the high bun, or again, chose to accept the reprimand that will come with anything but it.

2 Likes

LET US WEAR THIS AS WELL!

6 Likes

then give ss uniforms for female agents too secret service girls dont wear suits :confused:

2 Likes