All_Enforcement for Redwood City Council!

Hello everyone, I hope your day is going well. I wanted to start off with an introduction for those who don’t know me. I’m All_Enforcement and I’ll be running for one of the open Councilman positions in the city of redwood. Here are some of my notable achievements you may know me from.

Stapleton County Fire Department, Former Firefighter

POST Class 56 graduate

FFA EMT-B/FF Class 19 graduate

SCMC Emergency room technician

SCMS Emergency medical technician.

Former FDPW Public employee

FDPW admissions officer

Now that you see some of my past experience, Let me tell you a bit about myself. I’m just what you would say a normal guy from California that plays roblox in his free time. I don’t know too much about ro-politics or politics in general however I wish to expand my knowledge through a position here on the Redwood City Council. Some notable hobbies I enjoy are playing video games, Debating on my school’s debate team and also biking around my local area.

So let’s cut to the good part here. Why do you think I’d be good enough for a position in the redwood city council? Well, I believe that I’d be a great addition to it because I personally will never give away my integrity for anything as I personally believe that it’s one of the most important traits about me. Second off, I believe I’d also be a great candidate for this position because I’m able to actively dedicate time and effort into this job regularly so I can provide the residents of redwood a great, honest and respectful councilman. You may ask, what can I provide as a councilman? Well, I plan to contact local businesses about anything they might wish to be proposed at the next meeting and anything they’d like for to change, I’d also keep my DM’s wide open for the citizens of redwood to openly ask questions and make suggestions for things they’d like to change. In short, I’d try to speech for the people as much as possible and ensure everyone hs a voice in our government too. Thank you everyone who stuck around to read this speech. I genuinely hope you consider this and possibly lend some support so I can start my career in Firestone politics as well as becoming a great councilman. Thank you all and have a geat day!

4 Likes

support

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

3 Likes

support <3

4 Likes

you have my support

5 Likes

4 Likes

support

5 Likes

horrible person no support

joke

personally, i think this guy is super qualified
support :)))

5 Likes

Support.

5 Likes

no support

4 Likes

Can you name anything (laws) you have planned to propose?

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Can you tell me how you expect to shine more of a light onto local government in a community where most of the focus is on state-level government?

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

I honestly expect to make it known that, hey County government is here too by possibly imposing proposing new laws to the city. I personally haven’t seen much that we need yet however I do believe that citizens and the residents in general do know a lot more than me and I want to be extremely open to public suggestions. I also hope on possibly trying to convince the mayor to host more meet and greats to ensure people know about our existence and they feel comfortable with who is running the city and who are also making important decisions. I hope this answers both your question and LtComms’ question too.

4 Likes

I currently want to propose an addition to the “Authorized personnel” under the trespassing level for our redwood gas. I know that we can’t do this for prom gas however I want to introduce SCMS/ DOH into the authorized personnel. Currently, DOH must ask another department that’s authorized (DPW, SCFD, DOT, LEO, etc) to enter the government gas station or else it’s trespassing however for redwood gas, I’d like to make it so that they can be added. I would like if it was just fixed to this statewide however for now I’m trying to fix the problem to the best of my ability. This is really the only law I have in mind right now however if you believe anything else should be added, please let me know and I’d be glad to look it over and possibly create a bill for it

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support

5 Likes