AlexTheAviatorRBLX for Redwood City Council

My fellow residents of the City of Redwood

To whom it may concern,

Greetings, citizens, residents, my name is AlexTheAviatorRBLX and I hereby announce that I shall be running for the Redwood City Council.

You may be thinking, who am I?

I am not your ordinary candidate. I am a candidate who shows respect, integrity, and empathy. When you’re reading this, you won’t see a regular candidate, you’re going to see a leader. Whoever is reading this, who will you vote for? A regular candidate, or will you vote for a leader. Now this very important question falls into your hands. If I get re-elected I will faithfully execute the duties as Councilman.

Experiences:
Current District of Prominence Chief of Staff

Current 3x Representative

Former District Chairman of the District of Prominence.

Former 3x Deputy of the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office.

Former County Councilman, Stapleton County.

Former Redwood Deputy Mayor

My plans:

I will listen to the community and what their needs are.

I will participate more in public. I will join public events and get myself in the picture.

I will support local businesses.

I will write bills that will support the residents of the City of Redwood

In Conclusion, I do have a lot of experience within the Firestone governments. But I think that the City Council needs a new perspective. On election day who will you vote for? A leader, or an average candidate? Now it falls in your hand, who will you vote for?

With this all being said, I would like to thank everyone who has read my speech, and I really do hope you vote for me this upcoming election. I hope you all have a blessed day.

Signed,
AlexTheAviatorRBLX
Prominence, FS.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

shouldve ran for arbor man cmon, but support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes