AlexanderAvington for Arborfield City Council

To the people of Stapleton County:
My name is AlexanderAvington and I am here today because I want to pursue and work for the opportunity to form part of the Arborfield City Council.

This is my first time looking to get involved in politics, within the State of Firestone. Although my record within Firestone is thin, I have served in multiple positions across many other groups in roblox.

I’ve served in positions such as Member of Parliament for ro-nations such as TUK & Canada, Member of the House of Representatives in JMTUSA & FUSA, as well as U.S. Senator in the two previous groups.

At this moment, I serve as the Firestone Ambassador to Mayflower, for which I am very proud to have been given the opportunity to be doing so.

Although the experience that I’ve learned comes from other communities, I feel that I am more than capable to bring them over to Firestone and being able to serve in the Arborfield City Council.

My goals

• Establish a strong relationship between the City Council & law enforcement & the rest of the Public Servants, to ensure a more smooth and open ways of dialogue between all the parties.
  • Ensure to maintain an open line of communication with the people, to ensure that their concerns and suggestions can be heard, and possibly be discussed and implemented in a future.
  • Work with county & state officials, in the process of bringing more activity into the city, especially through businesses.

Contact Information
If you would like to contact me for any questions, concerns, suggestions, please do not hesitate to do so. My contact info are

• Discord: AlexanderAvington#0733
  • Twitter: @RealAvington
  • Instagram: AvingtonOfficial
    NOTE: I am available most of the time, however, it may take me at least 24 hours to respond to any questions, depending on whether I am doing any real-life activity, etc.

I ask everyone to please give me their vote of confidence, in the ability to be able to serve the people of Arborfield, with the upmost respect and dedication.

Thank you,
AlexanderAvington

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes
2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Go vote at City of Arborfield Council Voting (December 2020)

1 Like