Ak_lixio For The House of Representatives!

Hello Firestone!

My name is Ak_lixio, a middle-class citizen and avid follower of Firestone’s politics. This is my announcement that I will be running for the House of Representatives. Known for being able to work with anyone to get a job done, I truly believe that through my traits I can Representative you can trust. Throughout my term, I plan on creating several pieces of legislation to help Firestone prosper, and would be supportive if any of you had ideas on what I can present. Below will be my past experiences in the State of Firestone:

Firestone Department of Homeland Security: Secret Service Director
Under the command of Rolerain and Butsworth, I became the second director of the Secret Service. I managed the agency for several months, I laid out some of the founding principles still used by the agency today. During my time in this position, I learned some of the best qualities to have - excellent teamwork, communications, and leadership.

Firestone Department of Justice State Investigations Office: Special Inspector
Currently, I am employed by the Department of Justice in the State Investigations Office. Here, on a day to day basis, I investigate into matters of significant criminal actions of citizens and government officials. This job as enhanced my knowledge of the law here at Firestone, which I ensure to protect on a day to day basis if I was elected into this office.

If you would like to see me in the House of Representatives, show me your support below. I am happy to answer any other questions you may have as well.

Signed,
Ak_lixio
Candidate for the House of Representatives

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support and endorsed.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Signed brother, gl

1 Like

Support.

FSP Trooper
Rtlicious

2 Likes

Support,

SCSO Deputy
Secretary_Gardiner

2 Likes

Signed,

TimothyConyers

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I was led to support this individual simply because he took time out of his day to answer my questions and observe my opinions in a timely and respectful manner.

Great luck and good day, sir!

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

I would like to thank you all for achieving my goal of gaining more than 8 supporters. If you have any questions, I would love to answer them. Feel free to contact me on my discord: Aklixio#0588

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Consider a support from me.

-DennisArch ~ Arch, Dennis

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes