Airsoft/Paintball arena

This could be cool because it gives people a chance to legally shoot at each other, with BBs/paintballs. Airsoft guns and/or paintball guns can sting (I play airsoft), but they won’t kill you. I think it is also a good way for LEOs to sharpen training by going to an airsoft/paintball field and battling with other people. It also is a good way to divert people from killing each other on the streets to more legal means of battle. (I don’t know how laggy this would be, but I think it would be bad ass)

20 Likes

Support

1 Like

how are you gonna figure out if you were hit, normally you feel a sting but ya know this is roblox

1 Like

Can you press that button image instead of saying support?

1 Like

Yaaaaaa I’m tired of shooting cops bro

2 Likes

Ok so I can’t say support in here? lol @Doktor710

1 Like

Complete Support!!!

1 Like

You can, but it will piss fergie

1 Like

What else is new? Ferg is always pissed when people support something he’s not in favor of

2 Likes

In my opinion, this is a terrible idea.

Here are some specific points that I want to talk about.

“Sharpen training.” If you wanted to sharpen training, why not attend a training hosted by your own department? I’m in charge of FSP Training Bureau and I find it absolutely ridiculous that you don’t attend trainings, but yet are still trying to find ways to sharpen your skills.

Congress will never propose an idea like this. It’s completely absurd. A place designated for violence. Sounds like the Purge.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to shoot cop cars with paintball guns!

1 Like

That is still illegal lol

1 Like

I mean becauseit’s annoying when people are spamming “support” instead of just pressing the like button.

That’s true anyways

1 Like

This sounds AWESOME! If this is added, less people will probably be killing and more people will play this. I can imagine it, sounds lit. Full support on my behalf. -FreeTrxp

1 Like