Airshipflea for House of Representatives

It has been a common tradition among human kind to only select the best. It isn’t any different in the modern ages. We get attracted to the best, and we vote for the best. That is where I come in.

Pretty irrelevant in the political scene of Firestone, I, Airshipflea, am one of the best candidates for you to vote for in the elections for the House of Representatives. Here’s why -

It isn’t a secret anymore, that Congress needs a change, a change that can only be brought in by someone with a new perspective. That someone is me. I have experience being a leader in other roleplay groups. Being new to firestone, I bring with myself, a new perspective. That perspective can be worked upon into a reality should you vote for me.

During my time as a Representative, I plan on making the most of the responsibility given to me and as such plan on -

Being as transparent as possible. For this, I will take the help of platforms for the interaction with the Citizens of Firestone. I will abide by the wishes of the people I represent.

• Work towards the increased autonomy of the local government.
  • Better increase the consistency and efficiency of the Civilian Firearms Certification Trainings.
  • Amend and update the already existing free ranking legislation.
  • And much more that I will work upon with the help of the Citizens residing in this State.

The qualities mentioned above, combined with the dedication I posses makes me the perfect candidate to be part of the House of Representatives. I come with knowledge, experience, and a new perspective, willing to contribute to the welfare of the Cititzens of Firestone and the State of Firestone itself.

A vote for me is a vote for change. A vote for me is a vote to secure the prosperity of every citizen. A vote for me is a vote for better representation. A vote for me is a vote for the future of this State.

#Vote4Flea

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

hi4

2 Likes

hi4

2 Likes

hi4

2 Likes

support

2 Likes