Aersights for Senate

Hello citizens,

As you know I dropped out of the House Elections due to me planning on working with my friend in the senate and working with the people.

I have come to run for Congress to hopefully gain more experience within government. I have great much respect to all people. The people voices matter, not Political politician’s. I have believed from the start that when I took office back in May that I learned to listen to the people. Even though none of my bills passed due to poor writing, all bills that I proposed did in fact come from the people’s interest. I had to resign a few weeks ago due to account problems, but I fixed my problems and now am back to bring the voice back. I fully agree with CongressionalDefend on brining the voice back to the people, not politicians. Let’s bring the strength of Firestone back to the people. I know right now I “sound like a person to run for himself.” I get that. But that’s not who I am. I hope we can bring strength to Firestone.

We have had so many bills that were unaccounted for, an inactive congress, and many problems we faced last term. I feel we can accomplish everything we need to do from last terms agenda from Congress that was not accounted for to bring back to this Congress to be accounted for. As well as the new agenda we will bring to this term.

We need to bring much legislation to benefit the people. The people I worked with inspired me to write the:

A Bill to Protect the Firestone Department of Transportation - which however did fail due to poor writing. I will continue on fighting with another proposed bill for the Protection of the Firestone Department of Transportation. That is just one of the bills I proposed that the people wanted me to propose. As you have seen. More fair legislation will be proposed by me by the people. I will listen to the people’s voice and will work with the Citizens. I will try my hardest to prevent corruption. Before you state that I am corrupt. I would not state that I am not corrupt, I have gained more knowledgeable about government to proceed again.

I hope this will help you understand that I am in it for the people and I will represent the people. Let’s continue to strive Firestone.

Thank you,
God bless Firestone.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Clone and I wrote the Bill presented above. Also for expirence.

x2 Correctional Officer
x1 Deputy
x2 Probationary Trooper
x1 Senator
x1 Representative

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

I support!

1 Like

Sixth Support!

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Are you posting for someone?

1 Like

No I am not,

1 Like

NO support. You went corrupt and claimed you own the business that I owned in another state. You’ve failed laws based off of bogus claims. I recommend you all retract your supports. This man will only do bad for the state.

1 Like

Support

1 Like
1 Like