AegisChemistry for Redwood Councill

[INTRODUCTION]

Greetings Firestone,

My name is AegisChemistry, a candidate for the Redwood Council elections. Firestone itself is an extraordinary state with one of the best and most organized political systems on Roblox. Frankly, I was quite surprised when I first joined Firestone and saw that this Government is properly run. Throughout my experience, I usually witness many ro-nations having a corrupt Government.

[ME, AND MY EXPERIENCE]

I’ve joined Firestone nearly 1 year ago. I was lost and had no idea where to go or how to get a job. As time went on I knew how everything functioned. My first Government job was working as a Councilmen for the City of Arborfield. I regret myself for making a mistake which led to me being prosecuted. Throughout that time I’ve voted upon different laws that are currently being used today. With my experience, I believe that I am a great candidate and will be an extraordinary Councilman. I also have a resume here: https://trello.com/b/jWeBdhSS/aegismiller-resume

[PLANS]

If elected, I plan to better our State for the future. I would try to improve on the bills we currently have. My primary goal is to listen to the citizens, the people of the City. Ask me what you want, my DM’s are always open. I’ll respond and consider them and speak with my fellow Councilmen about it. Just because I have a title doesn’t mean that I won’t listen to you. I will try to give you, whatever you want. As long as it sounds appropriate and is beneficial for everyone in the state. Not only that, I will try to increase the pay for all citizens.

[CONCLUSION]

The Government operates because of you, the people of the State. You are the ones who grant power to the Government. As Lincoln stated,

“That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth”

Signed,

AegisChemistry

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

Any bills you plan to specifically propose?

2 Likes

Nothing in mind yet, I will have to settle in office first.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Alrighty, support

3 Likes

2 Likes

support ig

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes