Aegis_MIller for House of Representatives

[INTRODUCTION]

Greetings Firestone,

My name is Aegis_Miller, a candidate for the House of Representatives elections. Firestone itself is an extraordinary state with one of the best and most organized political systems on Roblox. Frankly, I was quite surprised when I first joined Firestone and saw that this Government is properly run. Throughout my experience, I usually witness many ro-nations having a corrupt Government.

[ME, AND MY EXPERIENCE]

I’ve joined Firestone nearly 7 months ago. I was lost and had no idea where to go or how to get a job. As time went on I knew how everything functioned. My first Government job was working as a Councilmen for the City of Arborfield. I regret myself for making a mistake which led to me being prosecuted. I am currently a Councilmen but the County Council is opening an impeachment in me. Throughout that time I’ve voted upon different laws that are currently being used today. With my experience, I believe that I am a great candidate and will be an extraordinary Senator since they do sort of the same thing as a Councilperson. I also have a resume here: https://trello.com/b/jWeBdhSS/aegismiller-resume

[PLANS]

If elected, I plan to better our State for the future. I would try to improve on the bills we currently have. My primary goal is to listen to the citizens, the people of the State. Ask me what you want, my DM’s are always open. I’ll respond and consider them and speak with my fellow Senators about it. Just because I have a title doesn’t mean that I won’t listen to you. I will try to give you, whatever you want. As long as it sounds appropriate and is beneficial for everyone in the state. Not only that, I will try to increase the pay for all citizens.

[CONCLUSION]

The Government operates because of you, the people of the State. You are the ones who grant power to the Government. As Lincoln stated,

“That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth”

Signed,

Aegis_Miller

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

no support

2 Likes

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

2 Likes

I support

3 Likes

The City of Aborfield tried expelling you, and you deleted the evidence, so the county is now impeaching you. Why should we trust you in the State Senate, if you cannot be trusted in the City Government? Your impeachment is on that of corruption, deleting evidence against yourself, and you want to run for for Senate?

Impeachment:

9 Likes

bro what… you said you joined 2 years ago… and were in dhs io…

5 Likes

2 Likes

not 100% sure why supports over discord are allowed given people can only vote on forum :thinking:

3 Likes

what was this mistake and why are you being impeached by county

are you running for house or senate?

3 Likes

@AegisChemistry ???

2 Likes

House, The mistake I made was I made multiple mistakes on an impeachment, It wasn’t proposed yet so I decided to delete it not knowing I was being impeached, These actions led to The DOJ Prosecuting me which was dismissed, AFCC Attempting to Impeach me and The county council impeaching me. Which has yet to pass.

2 Likes

cool, continue to avoid the question

2 Likes

Support is allowed VIA discord because people don’t have forum accounts, I think that people are also allowed to DM there votes to the election sponsor.

2 Likes

Whats your question?

2 Likes

the post from scrib

2 Likes

That’s not a question?

2 Likes