Aegis_Miller for ArborField!

SECTION I INTRODUCTION

SECTION II PLANS

SECTION III EXPERIENCE

SECTION I Introduction

Hello, I am Aegis_Miller. I am running for ArborField County Council. I have a lot of experience in State Political. I understand how Congress works and I always there for the public to hear out the ideas. I always try to make the best decision based on the facts, what sides I have seen and make the best decision to help states to become better. I will try not to make this too long.

SECTION II -Plans

Major plans are:
I plan to be as active as I can be. To keep the City alive it needs to be active and I plan to be as active as I can be possible.
Try to find bills with loopholes and that isn’t defined good or any misunderstanding in it are to be failed.
I always have my messages open for ROBLOX, Discord, and Twitter. I check them daily and I respond to all questions, statements, and anything that anyone is trying to voice their opinions on. I am in the City Council for the public.

SECTION III- Experience

My experience may be found here: https://trello.com/b/jWeBdhSS/resume-of-mr-aegis-miller

ps: I know I made a lot of mistakes in the past, Hope you can forgive me.

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

No support… you literally stole bills from one state to make a bill in another…

1 Like

I unwillingly, willingly support this fine chap.

1 Like

yeah, FUCK no.

and… image

support

I have already asked for forgiveness of my past but it is your choice sir.

nope.

literally doesnt even matter if you support or not, nobody runs for these practically irrelevant municipal positions that he will win by default

/shrug

Support.