Aegis_Miller for ArborField!

SECTION I INTRODUCTION

SECTION II PLANS

SECTION III EXPERIENCE

SECTION I Introduction

Hello, I am Aegis_Miller. I am running for ArborField County Council. I have a lot of experience in State Political. I understand how Congress works and I always there for the public to hear out the ideas. I always try to make the best decision based on the facts, what sides I have seen and make the best decision to help states to become better. I will try not to make this too long.

SECTION II -Plans

Major plans are:
I plan to be as active as I can be. To keep the City alive it needs to be active and I plan to be as active as I can be possible.
Try to find bills with loopholes and that isn’t defined good or any misunderstanding in it are to be failed.
I always have my messages open for ROBLOX, Discord, and Twitter. I check them daily and I respond to all questions, statements, and anything that anyone is trying to voice their opinions on. I am in the City Council for the public.

SECTION III- Experience

My experience may be found here: https://trello.com/b/jWeBdhSS/resume-of-mr-aegis-miller

ps: I know I made a lot of mistakes in the past, Hope you can forgive me.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

No support… you literally stole bills from one state to make a bill in another…

3 Likes

2 Likes

I unwillingly, willingly support this fine chap.

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

yeah, FUCK no.

2 Likes

and… image

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I have already asked for forgiveness of my past but it is your choice sir.

2 Likes

nope.

2 Likes

literally doesnt even matter if you support or not, nobody runs for these practically irrelevant municipal positions that he will win by default

/shrug

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes