ADMIRAL_RICKY House of Representatives 2023-2

ADMIRAL_RICKY for House of Representatives 2023-2

I] INTRODUCTION

Greetings, I have returned for yet another term in the House of Representatives. For those who don’t know who I am, I’m ADMIRAL_RICKY, and I’ve served in the House of Representatives for a little over 2 years since March 2021.

II] EXPERIENCE

• Incumbent Representative
  • City of Redwood City Clerk
  • City of Arborfield Business Relations Director
  • Department of Boating & Waterways Associate Secretary
  • Department of Public Works Division Coordinator
  • Former Department of Commerce Inspections Office Chief Inspector
  • Former District of Prominence Mayor
  • Former Stapleton County Clerk

III] AWARDS

• Department of Public Works Director’s Award of Excellence - June 2021 by Director avenger41909
  • Department of Public Works Outstanding Activity Award x4
  • District of Prominence Mayor’s Award x2 - February 7th, 2022 & June 4th, 2022 by Mayor iiVortex_RBLX
  • City of Redwood City Municipal Award - January 26th, 2022 by Mayor Kamraxn
  • City of Arborfield Outstanding Resident Award - January 30th, 2022 by Mayor Jacobbron
  • Governor’s Medal for Merit - January 15th, 2022 by Governor fIoatmanjason
  • CE Performance Award - January 21st, 2023 by County Executive iiVortex_RBLX

IV] GOALS

During my service in the House of Representatives, I have made many achievements serving as a Representative, Speaker Pro Tempore, and the Speaker of the House which include having hosted many sessions (in which some included Version 2 sessions), attending many sessions, and supporting many new Representatives. Additionally, I have co-sponsored and chief-sponsored many pieces of legislation as a Representative.

As a Representative, it is my duty to make and support legislation which I hope to continue doing. Continuing my plans from previous terms, I hope to continue hosting Congressional Events alongside my colleagues and continue supporting departments, businesses, and the average citizen. Finally, I hope to be supporting new Representatives and Congresspeople in the upcoming term.

V] CONCLUSION

Thank you for reading my speech, it is truly appreciated! If you have any questions about my speech, please don’t be afraid to ask. Please reply to the post with “Support” if you wish to support me. Good luck to those running, and I hope to represent you for another 3 months!

Regards,
ADMIRAL_RICKY,
ADMIRAL_RICKY#6427.

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

Supoort endorsed

2 Likes

huge support

2 Likes

i support

2 Likes