ADMIRAL_RICKY House of Representatives 2022-4

ADMIRAL_RICKY for House of Representatives 2022-4

I] INTRODUCTION

Greetings, I’m ADMIRAL_RICKY. I’ve served in the House of Representatives for about 7 terms since March 2021 (over a year), and I hope to serve the people in an 8th term!

II] EXPERIENCE

• Speaker of the House
  • Stapleton County Clerk
  • City of Redwood City Clerk
  • Arborfield Business Relations Director
  • Department of Commerce Inspections Office Chief Inspector
  • Department of Boating & Waterways Associate Secretary
  • Department of Public Works Supervisor

III] AWARDS

• Department of Public Works Director’s Award of Excellence - June 2021 by Director avenger41909
  • Department of Public Works Outstanding Activity Award x4
  • District of Prominence Mayor’s Award x2 - February 7th, 2022 & June 4th, 2022 by Mayor iiVortex_RBLX
  • City of Redwood City Municipal Award - January 26th, 2022 by Mayor Kamraxn
  • City of Arborfield Outstanding Resident Award - January 30th, 2022 by Mayor Jacobbron
  • Governor’s Medal for Merit - January 15th, 2022 by Governor fIoatmanjason

IV] GOALS

As of this upcoming term, I have served for over a year in the House of Representatives and as Speaker of the House for 3 terms. I have hosted many sessions (in which some included Version 2 sessions), attended many sessions, and supported many new Representatives alongside Speaker Pro Tempore L_3ee. Additionally, I have co-sponsored and chief-sponsored many legislation as a Representative.

Through this next term, some of my goals are to continue my work as Speaker of the House by re-running for Speaker of the House (still fully deciding). Additionally, hopefully, I hope to host 1-2 congressional events alongside my fellow Representatives. Lastly, I’d like to continue assisting newly elected Congressional Officials as well as reaching out to assist more department affiliates, business affiliates, and citizens.

In the past term, activity has been a huge issue with many Representatives being unable to attend sessions and multiple Discord sessions having to be hosted by myself. If re-elected, I hope to review our activity issues and hopefully be able to have more frequent in-game sessions this term!

V] CONCLUSION

Thank you for reading my speech, feel free to reply with any questions you have about my speech! Please reply to the post with “Support” if you wish to support me. Good luck to all, I hope to represent you for another 3 months!

Regards,
ADMIRAL_RICKY,
ADMIRAL_RICKY#6427.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

i support!

2 Likes

SUPPORT & ENDORSE

/s/ county man

2 Likes

Support even tho he’s a workaholic

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Ew its Rdmiral_Aicky

Jk

Support <3

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

supporty

2 Likes

@ADMIRAL_RICKY do you plan on rerunning for speaker?

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I support!

2 Likes

As of now, I haven’t fully decided yet.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Since activity has been such an issue in the HoR, did you solely attempt to host in-game sessions or did you just prioritise getting stuff done, regardless of whether it was on discord/roblox

2 Likes