Addthistothewall for Stapleton County Councilman!

Hello people of Firestone.

I know most of you have no idea who I am, but I am here to tell you why you should vote for me in the upcoming Stapleton County Council Elections, and also tell you more about myself!

About me

Well I first joined Firestone back in June of 2020, but I didn’t really officially get into the community until a few months ago, and now all I want to do is benefit this county, and be the best I can be. I want to listen to you, I want your voice to be heard, and I want to make Stapleton County the best it can be.

Agenda

-Make sure your voice is heard and listened to by me!
-Work with my fellow colleagues to make Stapleton more safe
-Propose more beneficial legislation for emergency services operating inside of Stapleton
-Support small owned business
-Work hard to improve the county everyday

You may not know who I am, but give me a chance, you won’t regret it, and I will work as hard as I can and dedicate all of my time to Stapleton.

5 Likes

This gets promised by a lot of people running for government but I’m yet to see it actually happen, how will you achieve this?

5 Likes

Support

3 Likes

I will achieve this by visiting those small business’s in game, along with offering advertising, and spreading publicity about those small business to my colleagues and friends.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

How exactly will you go about advertising?

3 Likes

Simple, I will publicly announce a business via discord if the business deserves it.

3 Likes

via the Council discord or a private one?

3 Likes

Such as?

3 Likes

What Discord? Also, businesses announce their events/shifts in Commerce, main Firestone and their own servers.

3 Likes

Basically there would be laws in place to make impeding with emergency services illegal, so they can continue their duties without being obstructed.

3 Likes

Council discord.

2 Likes

Council discord for now.

3 Likes

That’s already a state law (Obstruction of Justice) (Obstruction of a public Employee) (Failure to yield)

4 Likes

Not many people are in that for starters and not sure if that’s the purpose of it anyways (correct me if I’m wrong any current council members)

4 Likes

1: The people that are in it are A: In another council/form of government B: Interested in government C: Care about government. 2: The purpose is to keep all the cities and county council together in a discord + update the citizens about county or city legislature/government

5 Likes

chairman here- they don’t get announcement perms for main announcements. chairman+ and iirc moderators and administration (so press sec, DCOS, COS, DA, etc etc)

5 Likes

Councilman don’t have much permission to announce anything in the County server.

2 Likes

Yet any member in Congress can announce stuff in the #state-announcements

:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’ll find a way then

3 Likes