Addressing Criminal Toxicity

damn man, im sorry. if you need someone to talk to im here :ok_hand:

1 Like

sometimes i cant blame cops nor criminals for there action

lets be 100% honest rn, v2 is dead the we sucked out every content out of it. There is nothing for criminals to do and theres nothing for cops to do as well. After 3 years playing v2 isnt even fun anymore. idk about you guys but this is how i join v2

-Open ROBLOX page
-Open v2 and I stare at the play button
-I check the server list and then stare more
-stare for about 10-15 mintues and then join the game
-after i join i spawn a srt and then sit in the srt for 5 mintues
-then i leave

i can’t blame cops or crt/swat or whoever at this point, they can’t just stand there and let criminals get away with a robbery so they just flashbang or whatever. I can also understand hostage sits, cops dont have 100k magically laying round to donate to criminals

i also can’t blame criminals, only thing criminals can do is get armed. criminals just want to have fun and ngl firearm is the only way you can have fun in v2. (this doesnt mean i think criminals should reckless drive and etc) it would’ve been cool if there was more stuff to do that were illegal that didn’t include firearms. Honestly aigio might have some shitty stuff but they offer cool stuff to do. We can hunt illegally and sell it for cash or transport other illegal stuff and the coast guard has a legitimate reason to patrol the water to make sure no illegal smuggling is happening.

Also I hope cops understand this (I can only speak for criminals since I never been a cop before) but typing out rp shit is so boring.

also, im not blaming our founders or co founders, i have my ups and downs with there decision but they tried their best to make the game fun for the last past 3 years and I respect them for that. They probably made about 1,000 people happy from their work.

(i know there are many spelling errors and stuff but i really dont have motivation to check/edit)

and before some of you say “if u dont like it leave” i love Firestone I spend so much time in/off the game. I have many friends who are cops and criminals I love talking to everyone everyday but v2 has its issues >.>

10 Likes

I’ve seen this brought up so many times that, frankly, it’s becoming blight. If we’re all going to get on criminal’s backs because of their toxicity, we’re just driving all of them out by this point. If you can’t handle the standard backtalk from an arrestee as an officer, I don’t know why you aimed towards that career. At the end of the day, you’re getting some sort of engagement from these criminals who are effectively giving you something to do. If we were to theoretically remove the ‘toxicity’ and ‘FRP’ from the criminals within Stapleton County, it would ultimately make the crime scene of our community bland and officers would be dealing with the same, predictable situations. To explain further, these criminals are at least (albeit unintentionally) creating some sort of diversity when it comes to crime. Sometimes you have to deal with resistant and argumentative criminals, sometimes you have to deal with evasive criminals, as I said previously, you’re at least getting some sort of engagement, ‘fun’ out of it. This thread just displays the reaction of officers who are angered because they can’t handle this, they can’t ‘win’ over these criminals. If you don’t find this fun and, in contrary, ‘toxic’, maybe Firestone policing isn’t meant for you, but that’s just my stance on this whole topic.

1 Like

If the only problem would be backtalk I wouldn’t give a fuck. The shit that a lot of criminals are doing is not fun or diverse or any of that stuff you said. It is annoying as fuck, and it makes everyone lose motivation to play the game. A lot of CRT members are thinking the same.

3 Likes

Then either a) actually take some sort of action besides sitting on the forums and regurgitating the same issue b) don’t return to FS policing until this is finally ‘solved’ in your eyes.

1 Like

I am not in position to take action.

I am already considering it.

1 Like

I guess that’s fair, but the chances of someone else taking action seem slim.

1 Like

Well yeah I agree criminals are fucking toxic. But the reason is that police piss them off. I am a deputy and yes I deal with toxic kids but these are the toxic kids who just spam supervisor and cause drama.

1 Like

Well in my opinion, there are some criminals that are lowkey nice and there are some that are toxic or just rude for no reason. I’m not gonna say names but, ive been harassed in county before due to some issues I have regarding my life. some of them pick on the easy threats and i guess you can see myself on one of the easy threats. some of them find something that they know that triggers you just so you can get annoyed and just be really really pissed off. some of them go way to far with the shit they say. and sometimes they need to know their place when to shut the hell up lmao. but hey, some of them dont give a shit about feelings. but, i know that i have friends that are criminals that are actually really nice so /e shrug. <3

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2A3oIHhwnU :thinking:

1 Like

The criminals have lowkey more power than us, for example, say you arrest a criminal for multiple counts of murder per the BOLO and an armed robbery and the criminal actually recorded. The next day, you are under investigation by DPS or the command (depending on the department) and then you get terminated because you never recorded and when you take a look on the clips, it makes you a heartless LEO who can care less about your daily life. And they are criminals, so they would care less about tampering evidence as a crime because they wanted a LEO they hated the most gone. Point is, we suffer through a lot with little to no thanks by the public because they take us for granted. EVEN CITIZENS THAT HATE A LEO WOULD DO A SIMILAR THING. Only downside is, not all LEOs have the software to even record and a picture can tell hundreds of stories just by looking at it, so people could make up rumors that are nothing but lies. Finally, some LEOs are also toxic and they can get away with reporting someone with an edited video if the toxic LEO sends in an edited video to sue another LEO, but you know what, my point is that toxicity is common here in Firestone and it is sad that 10% of the good people leave just because of it. So in conclusion, it is better if the criminals treat it like a game of Prison life, Jailbreak, or Mad City except the fact that they get a longer time, and have the LEOs do their job. It is time that the criminals should help contribute by having fun even if they get arrested rather than being salty over getting arrested because you can literally go afk while serving your time in the prison and be back just in time for the time to run out.

1 Like

LEOS:

I have found that taking an oath of silence helps. Instead of entertaining an argument, just remain silent.

5 Likes

i hope u realise criminal toxicity has been more noticeable because of the fact that all the cops and stuff drove pretty much all of the actual rping non-toxic crims out. like a bunch of people said above, if we had more resources and things to do - this wouldnt have really happened. im still here because the majority of my friends are from firestone, but i would glady quit. cops get angered for crims doing shootings 24/7, but we have basically nothing to do. i havent done a shooting for a good week or so now, because im trying to do some other rp with like a knife or something, but it always end up me being held at taser point and no one really takes it as an actual rp scene.

2 Likes

Where? a SRT that goes 10sps faster? That’s it? Use strategies and what you’re taught. FSP has Spike strips & Helicopters, there’s only 3 roads you can escape through really, Redwood Resident side to prom/hillview, 401 to prom/hillview, FSP HQ side to greendale/prom. You have overpowered vehicles are tools to help you in these situations. Have people stage and attempt to get the vehicle to go the direction you want it to go.

quite literally, if this is a problem start recording. I have a shitty i3 4th gen from 2013 and I can run OBS at 25FPS, which is the bare minimum you need for the video to be viewable.

and we don’t? Philip got 72 hours in DOC for committing crimes that are part of the game. we get punished for every little thing. the entire game literally has guns an cars so idk what you expect us to do.

and don’t pull the “roleplay domestic violence or medical scenes” because those get repetitive and boring. you sit there and respond with numbers “whats your ####### (6 -27)” and you just respond with a random number. I quite literally fall asleep majority of the time.

Record. I record with OBS 24/7 on majority of ROBLOX games. I play on a potato i3 4th gen from 2013 like i’ve stated above and run OBS at 5 - 10% of my CPU, which is good compared to other softwares. image

why should I waste my shitty laptop’s resources to stand in a small box on a ROBLOX game, for “you to have fun”. We’re all playing a game, it shouldn’t be us playing to help you enjoy the game. why do you think your noticing a increase of new toxic members in the community? perhaps because they’ve done all they can and can’t take it anymore due to the fact they’re shit on for every move they do, or take upon anything in game.

7 Likes

I Completely agree with this

1 Like

imo there is toxicity a little bit everywhere ( on both sides)

1 Like

Don’t post images with the n word or any reference to it in your comments.

1 Like

so u cant post the n word but u can say cracker? HIGHLY RACIST AND OFFENSIVE.image

2 Likes

he may have just been referring to a cracker that you put in their soup, the saltine crackers

/shrug

1 Like

@YTtherandomgamer
OK! first of all, that picture is inspect elemented, not sure where you got it but you should probably make sure your sources are credible!

second, im gay, so why would i mention sexually assaulting a female deputy?

third and lastly, hi terror. :))