Adding County Gov. and State Gov Teams to V2 & V3. [SUGGESTION]

, , ,

Hello! My name is HeroButton! I’m a proud citizen of this State, the State of Firestone on ROBLOX. Thank you for clicking on this message!

I wish to suggest something to all of the State, just to see your opinions on it…

I think, County Officials, and Government Officials should have a team on V2 & V3. Now, why do I think we should add this?

Well, I think we should add this for a better organization of our game! I feel as if the County Government team and State Government team would add a nice touch.

The County Government Team could spawn with everyone else, same with State Government. Because they’re citizens too, you know?

Eh, This is just a suggestion, and I want to hear your opinion on it on the comments! Should we have a Government team and State team in game? Drop it below!

2 Likes

thats not nice

2 Likes

For what? Just so they can have a different name color?

I worry about people who are new to Firestone seeing the different name color and mistaking GOs for some sort of public service or law enforcement employee.

3 Likes

No, so they can make some frickin extra cash. why does not make extra but a gov does not? They need more pay in-game, or do they already? if not they need to. good idea. And maybe when in v3, if the capital has interior, maybe some could go inside while they do work to earn some cash

2 Likes

im clearly joking

2 Likes

Government officials are paid more already. I make $70/2 on civilian team as Attorney General.

2 Likes

if i became AG i would just farm money and then resign after 2 months and then become a criminal with all the money i had

2 Likes

holy crap okay then nevermind

2 Likes

:moneybag::money_with_wings::money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

no no no

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 25 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like