Add Warrent GUI

There should be a warrent GUI when you go to search a name on the database.

Have the Warrents Trello board be able to transmit information to the name database to make it easier for LEO’s to check for warrents

For example, say if I was wanted for GTA and it was a active warrent, when a LEO goes to search my name up, there should be a big red text that says something like “ACTIVE WARRENT”.

2 Likes

yes!!

1 Like

Support, Shadow_Pentatonix.

1 Like

You have the Mobile Data Terminal Document for a reason but I guess it could be added to V2 as well. But then again, you can’t get everything you want.

1 Like

Agree. Support.

1 Like

Or, you could take thre fifteen seconds it takes to tab out and cntr+f the warrant Trello

1 Like

That is true. However, it’d be more quicker I guess.

1 Like

Support, 100%

haha sourced made a ui for this kinda thing already implemented in the database ui design but like its not fs’s style and its highly unlikely that ill be chosen to make a ui for fs

6 Likes

That’s actually really cool.

1 Like

That is noice.

1 Like

@FederalLaw can we implement this please like omg it’s beautiful

1 Like

or you know we can just add a message on the side that says “ACTIVE WARRANT” to people on the arrest/citation database UI in game. officers can scroll through it when looking for in game warrants, and also use it for traffic stops. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

That & a BOLO tab. Normally, people issue BOLOs and five minutes later no one cares.

2 Likes

a warrants gui will be out soon. it is linked to https://getenveloped.com/firestone/warrants/index.php. the courts have started using that system, so it is guaranteed that the warrants gui will be out for v2.

3 Likes