Add Flashbangs, Smoke Bombs, and Tier gas to Envtops

Since its a combat oriented game, I think it would honestly be pretty cool if we had the ability to flash and use tier gas in game. It would not only help others to improve their throwing aim, but it would add an entire new side to the game. Imagine being able to tactically play with others, saying flash out. Instead of being pinned, you could throw a smoke and move to another location? If you have any other ideas let me know, but this would make envtops a LOT more fun imho.

3 Likes

god just watch these ############## abuse flash

1 Like

though a good idea in theory, I don’t see much use. I do not know who would train using it, because most departments that utilize throwables have training places where throwables can be trained at. I mean maybe for civs but idk. also envtops is not a very tactical based game, its jump corner shoot whoever wins wins. I dont think there would be much of a side who want to play tactically on envtops.

1 Like

With grenades it would become more of a jump jump shoot shoot game, though.

1 Like

I just dont see the use for it, but im not arguing against it. After all it wouldnt really make a change in the game

1 Like

i would love to admin abuse with this please

(((on that note the anti aimbot fucks with the mouse and should be disableable)))

1 Like

Civs can’t get grenades so it’s useless for them and tac teams that get access to them all have their own training centres with the tool along with having access to Joint Base Hellridge which is more up-to-date than any department training centre.

whilst we’re at it, ability to make custom maps?

2 Likes

That’s fair, but it gives them a chance to do “tactical” stuff without having to be on a team and without repercussions.

2 Likes